I'm sorry, Talon :(

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Round 19

*casters chanting behind desk*

Q: Kill shit. Kill shit.

S12: Kill shit. Kill shit.

MMS: Shill Kit. Shill Kit.

TT: Dammit Snorby.

With everything happening so close together, the two cameras both turn on at once, to allow for simply better angles on this round. Things start off quick, as one of the Marowaks, the one far more beaten and bruised, but overall feeling fresher, begins to sing a Perish Song. Black lightning strikes down on all combatants, but with the others being further away the Gallade and Raticate can still move a bit. The other Marowak is hardly as lucky, completely immobilized by the attack. Happy with this, the singing Marowak begins to slowly move closer to the others, strengthening the power of the lightning there. But the Raticate breaks free, dashing eastward towards the Marowaks. The Gallade isn’t as lucky, finding itself completely stopped in its tracks as it desperately hopes that it had made its way to the border. The Raticate stops its run near the singing Marowak before lancing the other with an Ice Beam, which does a fair bit of damage but certainly doesn’t help the bone creature escape the lightning. From this point, the Raticate decides to slam on the button it’s holding once more, and then proceeds to Dig underground.

TT: THAT’S THE END OF THE ROUND!

Q: Arena shrink! Gooooo!

MMS: ….WTF IS HAPPENING

S12: I DON’T KNOW BUT I THINK WE’RE ABOUT TO BE ON PACE FOR A KO A ROUND AGAIN.

The border of the arena closes in, large red walls made of energy collapsing towards the center. They quickly wipe over the stuck Marowak, instantly KOing the creature, before slowing down. Closer and closer they approach to the Gallade as it watches in horror, desperately attempting to break free of the lightning and hoping it’s made it across the border. But no. The walls strike just before stopping passed it, leaving it KO’d behind them.

*alarms buzz in the caster station*

S12: Looks like the volcano gets to blow a third time this GM!

Q: *weeps over unsold shirts*

MMS: God how the hell are we gonna pay for this!?!

Finally for the round, the volcano blows its top once more, cracks splitting in the chamber before lava erupts through the area, smoke and ash filling the sky. The molten rock comes spewing down the side of the mountain, and the singing Marowak can only watch in horror as it splatters over the creature. Perhaps if it weren’t so battered things would be different, but the sheer amount of damage it has taken so far leaves it unable to withstand this, and it falls KO’d before the lava flows over it, leaving no trace.

MMS: HOT DAMN THAT RAT IS A MADMAN

S12: WHAT AN UPSET!

TT: Well… if the rat survived.

Q: LET’S CHECK NOW THEN?

S12: That’s it folks! We have ourselves a winner!

MMS: 2/2 Of the past GMs have been won by rats. I'm sensing a trend.

Q: That rats are adorable and functional? I think so too.

TT: We’ll be back soon with the prizes but feel free to get some discussion going!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote