View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 06:42 AM   #17
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Cloud Forest: A dense forest that surrounds the base of the mountain. The trees are home to many kinds of bug, grass, and bird pokemon as well as many others. A woodcutter’s cabin is home to one of the two trial leaders for the Galea Plains. (Please reply in limegreen)
Look, I get that you're not really real, DeKlars. You're just a figment of my imagination, so that means that what you do is actually just what I envision you doing." Muyo clarified to the hulking boat anchor that was floating at his side, putting his arm around its helm in what he hoped was a comforting gesture. "That still doesn't mean that you don't have to be careful. You're big and heavy whether you're real or not." The floating hunk of steel's compass spun around, approximating the closest it could get to rolling its eyes. Its owner still didn't seem aware that it was actually a Pokemon and not some fantastical phantasm, despite its repeated interactions with the environment to try and show that it had some very real weight and mass to it. Still, it was confident that he would come around eventually- how long could an otherwise normal person maintain such a strange delusion, anyway?

Muyo slowly turned away from his floating companion and something in his mind clicked as he looked through the trees. "I've been here before..." he murmured in a tone that was just audible over the low thrum of life that the forest naturally produced. If he didn't know better, he would have sworn that this place was a part of the Cloud Garden. That was a preposterous thought, though- dark machinations had been set in place to ensure that he would never step into that land again. It must be another hallucination, like his new associate the floating anchor, he reasoned, but still... As long as he thought he was here, he might as well have some fun. "DeKlars... I'm home." he said with a smile as he stepped with determination into the forest. Real or not, there was opportunity for adventure again at last.