Old 05-27-2017, 05:52 PM   #57
Sneaze
#SWAG

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Round 18

Q: Rounds? On time? In my GM?

TT: It’s more likely than you think.

MMS: *Flaunts summer free time*

S12: What? No. It was me. I swear. Back in your cage.

Our Gardecam zooms in on the Gallade and Raticate, staring each other down. After a moment, they shrug and decide to head east together. Gallade sets up a Substitute and a Swords Dance while Raticate seems to be searching unsuccessfully for something. In any case, the pair end up on the outskirts of some sort of squabble.

S12: Fight damn you! Fiiiiiiiight!

MMS: Wtf is with this Gallade?! That Raticate is literally dinner.

TT: Most people don’t enjoy eating rats.

Q: I… didn’t really take this Gallade for “most people”.

Meanwhile…

The Alakazamera begins to follow a Marowak, who plugs its ears with some dirt and then quickly begins chasing after the other Marowak. The latter Marowak is slowed due to the ice on its body, but is still able to Screech before the first Marowak can act. Its first move foiled, it chucks a Bonemerang at the other Marowak. The first blow causes Marowak to explode, revealing that it was just a Substitute all along. The Second blow, however, strikes for a full hit and shakes most of the ice off the now rather battered Marowak. Just before the camera cuts out, two figures appear over the horizon.

TT: That’s still a fair distance but… I think our combatants are closing in on eachother.

Q: ONE GIANT FOUR MAN FIGHT TO THE DEATH. WINNER TAKES ALL.

S12: Or they’ll all sit around and smoke a peace pipe, at this rate.

MMS: Well, I can go all week. A new shipment of powder just came in.

MMS: Oh look the borders are gonna get shaved off again. At least this time we won’t be destroying a sacred object like the fort.

TT: Man this map is disappearing faster than small children around Mozz.

Q: Faster than Dave’s hairline.

S12: Faster than my GODDAMN PATIENCE. KILL SHIT.

Orders will be due in to both myself and Snorby by 6 PM EST on Sunday, May 28th. Please title your PMs as "Nickname - Gender Species - Round 19"

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote