View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 11:10 AM   #1
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Birthday Bubbles Bash Venue - FB Calendar

Birthday Bubbles Bash Venue
FB Calendar

Right in the middle of one of the biggest cities of Fizzytopia, an eye-catching building stands in-between the skyscrapers. The outer walls are caked with fluorescent candy-colored paint and glitter, and covered with balloons and ribbons. It is just as flashy and festive inside, to the point the elevator beside the reception looked more like a portal to other candy-coated worlds.

“Welcome to the Birthday Bubbles Bash!” the jester-costumed receptionist smiles brightly at you, “It's the one and only place in Fizzytopia to celebrate your Pokémon's – and your own – birthday! To make things simple,” she continues to explain, “we've assigned each known Pokémon line to a day in the year, all collected in what we call the FB Calendar. We can also register your own birthday in our system. Whenever it is, your Pokémon's birthday or your own, just come here and not only they'll be invited to one of our venues to celebrate, but the birthday fellow will receive lots and lots of goodies and presents!

“Oh, and you're probably worrying about the costs, don't you?” the woman gives you a sad look, but quickly goes back to her smile. “Fear not! Believe it or not, it's absolutely free of charge! Here in Birthday Bubbles Bash, we believe you should cherish your friend's or your own special day without any worries, including monetary ones! Sooooooo,” she gleefully claps her hands together and happily shuffles side to side, making the bells on her hat ring, “how should we get this party started for you?”

Pokémon Birthdays

Everyone likes to spoil their Pokémon! We already spend so much time with them, playing, exploring, training, battling... We all want to give them back for all the good times we spent with them, don't we? Well, you've come to the right place!

Since it's very hard to keep track of every Pokémon's actual birthdays for various reasons, we just assign each Pokémon line to a date within the year. When it's one of your Pokémon's birthday, just bring it here, quote the list of Pokémon presents, add your special specifics, and you're all good to go to party on!

Notes:
  • Dates are set for a Pokémon line, meaning that, for example, on Horsea day, Seadra and Kingdra get to celebrate their birthdays too!
  • Pokémon's birthday items must be used within your pick-up post. The items can't be stored to be used later, either. That's because they are freshly made with top-quality ingredients and no preservatives! However, that means they get bad really fast. Also, nobody likes rotten cake in their fridge. Or worse, their backpack.)
  • Items collected must be used by the birthday Pokémon. I mean come on! It's THEIR birthday, not anyone else's!
  • Mention who's birthday you're celebrating, including their species! It may sound silly, but we don't have a Pokémon scanner like some shops have, and we get so many Pokémon of different species passing by, it's hard to keep track of them all!
  • Please mention your Birthday Pokémon's stats (Level, Contest stats and IQ) before and after they eat their treats! (Links to the previous stats are not mandatory, but recommended if you want me to check if you did a mistake!)
  • If ever your Pokémon's level is 99 or 100 before eating the level-giving Birthday Candy Cake, to compensate the level(s) that could've been gained, your Pokémon can learn an EM or MT move!
  • When teaching an EM or MT move, make sure that your Pokémon can learn it naturally in its usual movepool! (No need to link a Pokédex page, though.)
    • However, if your Pokémon already learned every "natural" EM and MT it can learn, your Pokémon can learn an unnatural MT move!
  • The TM is not restricted to a Pokémon's movepool, so teach away!
  • [S]Don't forget to transfer your Pokémon's new Bond level to the Fizzy Candy Store!

Don't remember your Pokémon's birthday? No worries! Just look at our calendar here!

Pokémon Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Birthday Candy Cake: What's a birthday without a cake? Gives 2 levels.
  • x1 Birthday Berry Milkshake: A nice refreshing shake so good, it can make a Pokémon feel a totally new experience, or remind them of young, blissful times. Teaches either an Egg Move or a Move Tutor move.
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Birthday Poffin: Amazingly crafted by dedicated bakers, all Pokémon love it! Raises all contest stats by 10.
  • x1 Birthday Gummi: That rare treat can't be found anywhere but here! Raises Bond by 3.

Trainer Birthdays

We all love our Pokémon, but you know who also needs some love time to time? YOU! You've walked all over the world, went through many adventures, trained along side your Pokémon... You should get a treat for yourself, too!

First, register with us the date when you want to celebrate your special day. (You don't need it to be your actual birthday – it can be any day you want to celebrate you! Only one day though, obviously.) Afterwards, simply quote both your presents and your birthday, and enjoy your celebration!

Trainer Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Heart Scale
  • x200 Pokédollars
  • x2 Rare Candies
  • x1 Birthday Gummi

Birthdays:

FAQ

I forgot to collect presents on a birthday! Have I missed out?
You might still have a chance to pick them up! We understand that a trainer's life can be really busy, and some days you don't really have the time to travel here to party. We allow you to pick up any prezzies (your Pokémon's or your own) up to 3 days after the birthday.

That's great and all, but I know that on [insert dates here] I won't be able to pick up some presents, even with 3-day late pickup. Is there something I can do to pick them up anyways?
Yes there is! You can ask a fellow trainer to pick up the presents for you. Just make sure you let the mods (Emi, Marion and EAI) know about your situation and your arrangement with whoever will pick up the presents on your behalf.

I don't want to pick up/use certain gifts. Can I just not pick them up/use them?
Sure! Just make sure to tell me in a certain way that you're not picking them up and/or using them (ex.: edit them out the gift list quote, mention the Pokémon skipping using the gift)

Well this is awkward; my Pokémon doesn't have any Egg Moves nor Tutor Moves it can naturally learn. What do I do with the Berry Milkshake?
Well since that means, in all technicality, your Pokémon has learned all EMs and MTs, then you can get yourself an unnatural MT move!

The web page for the calendar isn't working! What should I do?
Being placed in a free web hosting site, it happens that the page hiccups time to time. If it does, usually a good ol' browser refresh/F4 or two does the trick to fix it. If it's still not working, or there's any other technical problems with it that you notice, please contact me (OkikuMew) and I'll see what I can do!

Last edited by OkikuMew; 10-14-2017 at 04:48 PM.
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote