View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 12:13 AM   #56
Sneaze
#SWAG

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Round 17

TT: I’m not late, you’re late.

S12: Terrible, terrible wording on your part there.

MMS: It’s funny because one of them was late.

Q: For the past three rounds. Somehow. Give our mystery combatant a round of applause.

Garde!Cam crackles to life, and we see Ismene filming a Marowak which seems to be running southwest as the other, partially frozen Marowak limps to the west. Ismene follows the first Wak, which runs with a burst of Agility past the forest and finally ends up on the base of the mountain. It hastily looks around for something, but sadly cannot find whatever it was looking for.

S12: SO HELP ME I WILL PRESS THIS DESK BUTTON. KILL PEOPLE.

MMS: Or at least saw off the corners of the map.

TT: I am prepared to do to this map what that Raticate did to that Shuppet.

Next, the Alakazam Camera crackles to life. Pictured is the sleeping Gardevoir from earlier, who’s since rolled over out of her previous provocative position. Now she’s just snoring embarrassingly. After about half the round has passed, she wakes up, rubs her eyes, and Transforms into a Gallade before our very eyes!

Q: Trying to woo with heteronormativity? Boring.

MMS: Wow! What a TOTALLY SHOCKING TWIST that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE SAW COMING!!

S12: Stellar sarcasm. Totally subtle.

The newly-minted Gallade begins to book it north, looking around very confusedly as it goes. Perhaps its orders were strange and confusing. The world may never know. What we do know, however, is that Gallade is on a collision course for three Raticate, with the round ending when they’re not far apart.

MMS: Man, this Rat just cannot get a break. First a band of Marill tries to drown it, now this.

TT: It’s almost like arena destruction brings you straight into everyone’s crosshairs.

Q: MORE ARENA DESTRUCTION? WHERE?

S12: Right here! Time to cut the edges! Hope everyone made it inside!

Q: WHERE’S THE BLOOD?

TT: Looks like the map is shrinking again at the end of next round.

S12: At least there’s no more lava.

MMS: Man, the fort is gonna die next round. This is all YOUR fault, battlers. You should’ve killed each other harder.

Orders will be due in to both myself and Snorby by 6 PM EST on Saturday, May 27th. Please title your PMs as "Nickname - Gender Species - Round 18"

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote