View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 07:32 PM   #10
Median Dia
Phantump Thief of Luck(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
The Blue Valley: A little ways away from Cordina’s Peak, the valley formed by run- off from the water up top is filled mostly by an expansive river. Here, Pokemon are found on the shores of the river, and those willing to brave the waters to look into deep dwelling Pokemon must be careful for the winding rapids that happen downstream. Minnao teens often come into the valley searching for the Pokemon companion they bond with for life. Please respond in dodgerblue. This area is intended for Quick or Normal adventures.
Ami knew she was going to go to another tropical area, but for the life of her couldn’t remember how she wound up at another rapid riverbed. She may have gotten lucky during the Springtime Pyukumuku’s egg hunt, but she knew that she didn’t have Chroma’s luck with decidedly precarious situations… right? In any case, the dewpider looking around from his perch on top of her head was a constant reminder that that particular river had brought her good things in the end. Perhaps the same will happen this time as well?

The girl’s apprehension had another source, of course. To her knowledge, she’d never caught a wild pokemon before. What if it ultimately doesn’t like her? Wouldn’t it get homesick eventually? Or, perhaps even worse, what if she managed to make a fierce enemy out of a wild pokemon? She knew that a few species can be quite stubborn in their chase to revenge some sort of sleight, and the thought of being on the receiving end of that level of spite chilled her…

A sort of distorted chatter drifted down from above her head. “Thanks for trying to comfort me, Bell. You’re right, I probably have nothing to worry about!” Ami scanned the area again, looking for another eddie in the river where tired water types are likely to take refuge. Spying none in the immediate area, she decided to head a little bit away from the giant mass of flowing water and towards the rockier beds. It was unlikely that there were only water-typed pokemon around the area, after all!

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote