View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 05:27 AM   #5
AshsBabyLapras
reason for my life

Lapras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Galea Plains: A vast stretch of rolling grassy hills. There are a few scattered trees that supply shade as a gentle breeze blows from the mountain. There is a ranger’s cabin that allows travelers to rest up their pokemon and prepare for the hike that is yet to come. A wide variety of pokemon inhabit this area. (Please reply in lightgreen)
It's another glorious day in the Cloud Garden. It feels like a very, very long time since ABL's been here, but the sights are still rather familiar to her. The young woman's hair flutters in the breeze, but she pays it no mind. She's in too good a mood. She adjusts her backpack and stops for a moment to breathe in the crisp hilltop air before smiling down at her companion. Today, she's accompanied by a fluffy little lamb, and looking at them both, it's hard to tell who seems more pleased to be out exploring the Galea Plains.

"It's just you and me today, girl," ABL says. The Mareep bleats appreciatively, her striped tail swaying back and forth. "It's been a long time since we've spent time together like this. I'm really glad we have this chance!"

The pair walk on a little further before the trainer realises her Pokémon is walking in a somewhat stiff fashion. Something is clearly bothering her. ABL gasps, slapping her hand to her forehead.

"That was thoughtless of me!" She nods her head towards an especially inviting patch of vegetation. "Of course you must want to, I'm sorry."

With no more encouragement needed, Daffodil hurries over to the chosen spot and immediately rolls around in the lush grass. The bliss on the lamb's face is obvious, and the sound of ABL's laughter carries far and wide across the plains.

Once Daffodil has enjoyed some solid chlorophyll bonding time, she dutifully trots back to her trainer's side. ABL rubs the Mareep's head affectionately, her fingertips massaging through the tuft of soft wool between Daffodil's rounded horns. Together, they walk on over the gentle slopes, wondering what the Cloud Garden might have in store for the two of them today...

すれ違うだけの距離が歯痒い 手を伸ばせば届きそうなのに
意味があるのなら教えて欲しい 締め付ける胸の痛みの
「イツダッテ ウソミタイ アイシタテ ノ ユメミライ」

f i z z y b u b b l e s | w i l d f u t u r e

Quote:
morningstar - Today at 12:46 PM
her whole being is Arashi

AshsBabyLapras is offline   Reply With Quote