View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 05:14 PM   #155
Crys
Is Pizza Fuckable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Crys (1/3) – Determination fills Maria's eyes, and after a bit of physical testing to make sure that the statue would hold her weight, she carefully attempts the climb, swing and scoot to her desired egg – a feat that requires a certain amount of dexterity. Though it takes patience, forethought and steady, deliberate motion, the young trainer successfully overcomes the obstacle of height and claims the egg and fan as her prize. Of course, it was one thing to make her way up the statue bare-handed; it was another entirely to navigate back down with two full hands. Thinking quickly, Maria calls upon the aid of Buffy the Bouffalant, who is skeptical of the plan at first – after all, for Maria to jump on her puffy, afro-covered head, it would require a smooth and well-aimed landing. Thankfully, that seems to be the result of the plan, despite Buffy's initial hesitation.

After a brief remark expressing surprise at the strength of the bull's head (and the soft hair atop it), Maria turns her attention to the egg and the fan. It seems that cracks have already begun to form at the top of the egg, spreading down through the shell, all the way down to the bottom... with a shimmy and a shake, the shell bursts open, revealing a monkey-like creature with a wise expression. He turns his head in the direction of the statue and points – a strange, black, blob-like Pokemon with bunny ears taped to its head appears to be hiding behind it, and the moment he is pointed out by the sagely orangutan, he cries out with an embarrassed pyuuuuu and quickly slithers away – faster than one would think possible. Making his way around the statue, the Oranguru retrieves an Easter Basket, presumably left by the strange bunny-eared visitor, before holding it out to Maria with one hand and making a gesture with the other by outstretching his hand and motioning towards the item his egg was found with. He seems to be requesting a trade – the Easter Basket for his fan.

You obtained:
- Lv.1 Male Oranguru
- 1 Normalium Z OR 1 Psychium Z
- 1 TM Aurora Veil
- 3 Springtide Chocolate Rare Candies
- 1 Bunny Suit (Held Item) – This suit allows a Pokémon to jump 50% higher than usual and increases the effectiveness of its healing moves by 25%

Congratulations on finishing your Springtide Event campaign! After replying to this post you may claim your reward.
Maria was shocked. Right out of the egg, this Pokemon was incredibly intelligent. No baby speak, no fumbling around, no nothing. It was almost as if a grown Pokemon crawled out of that egg. Looking at the Oranguru, she accepted his trade in Pokespeech, and extended the fan forward. The Oranguru nodded in return, and the two exchanged their items. Once the the fan was in his hand, the Oranguru stared into Maria's eyes with an alarming intensity, seemingly staring into her very soul. The gaze made her want to flinch, but she stood her ground, and stared back best she could. After a moment of awkwardness, the Oranguru begins to nod approvingly.

"Yes, you will do. I see great potential in you, once you get over this ludicrous blanket thing."

Maria pursed her lips. Silly blanket thing? Her blanket wasn't silly, it was her core identity. Without this blanket, she'd be just another shitty original character. The blanket is what made her above that. Looking the Oranguru dead in the eye, she retorted,

"The blanket is part of my identity, like your fan is to you. It's not ludi...cruss...ludicrys...ludicros."

Maria rambled on in attempts to get the word right, now more embarrassed than displeased. She couldn't get this strange word right, and yet this newborn monkey could! Eventually she came to the correct pronunciation, and came to a quiet stop, tapping her feet awkwardly, eyes to the ground. After a moment, she stole a glance upward, finding the Oranguru looking quite amused. In an attempt to break the awkwardness, she tried to introduced the orangutan to her companions.

"Erhm well, nice to meet you. My name is Maria, and that's Buffy, and that's Boop. What's your nam-"

Maria's voice came to a stuttering stop. The Oranguru had just hatched! That was a stupid question, he wouldn't have a name yet. Looking back at the Oranguru, she began to apologize for her question, but was quickly cut off by the orangutan.

"No no, it's quite alright. I had ample time to think of a suitable name for myself in the egg. You may address me as Chap. It is a pleasure to meet you and your friends. Well, check your basket and come along now. We're off to Minnao."

Chap began to walk out out the shrine, signaling for the group to follow him. Maria looked on with confusion, but then began to follow along. Where ever he was going, he was going with confidence. As they followed after Chap, Maria rummaged through the basket. There was some pretty neat stuff in there. A white crystal, a light blue disc, some candies, and a cute lil' bunny suit. She didn't know what all of it was though, and whispered to Boop for input.

"Pst Boop, what's this crystal, this disc, and what is this Minnao place we're going to?"

Shuffling up beside Maria, Boop glances at the objects in question. After a moment, Boop whispers back,

"That's a Normalium Z and that's an Aurora Veil technical machine. The Minnao islands are a nice little island chain to the south. Also, If you didn't know what they were, why did you agree to follow him?"

"He seemed pretty intent on going there. I think he mumbled something about furthering the plot," Maria whispered in return.

"Wat," Boop responded aloud. In turn, Maria grabbed some candies from her blanket bag and from the basket, and shoved them in Boop's face. With an after thought, she turned to Buffy, who had been quietly following in the back, and tossed some candies his way as well.

"Eat these on the ride over or something I dunno. We're going to Minnao and that's that. The weed monkey said so."

--

Claiming the Normalium Z and attaching it to Buffy. Claiming the TMs, Candies, Bunny Suit, and Chap the level 1 male Oranguru. Feeding 1 of the chocolate candies to Boop, elevating her to level 6. Feeding the remaining 2 to Buffy, elevating him to level 3, and then feeding him 3 of my 7 rare candies, putting him at level 6.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote