View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 10:52 PM   #7
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Dark Searchman: You take advantage of the vandal’s distraction to peek around the corner and register a Houndoom and Magcargo in your Pokedex. Looks like that’s what you’ll be up against next, but Zatch doesn’t seem like the right one for the job. You swap him out for Vi and Rengar, the former of whom grimaces at the rain and then scolds you for being impolite. You immediately apologize to Solaris, who grudgingly accepts but continues to sulk under his overhang. Seems he really doesn’t like the rain and is planning to hide there until it stops.

In the meantime, at the mention of a battle, your two Pokémon look around the corner and simply step into view, leaving you to scramble after them. You immediately spot the Houndoom eyeing your trio warily as presumably the Magcargo tosses more earth out of a hole in the mountainside. A young man huddling in his trench coat turns to look at you with a scowl.

“Wow, rude, man. You the one who dropped all this rain on us?” He blinks and then wipes irritably at his face. “What’re you gonna do, run us off? It’s all rocks and dirt and **** up here; we aren’t hurting anything.” He taps his foot a few times and then pulls out something from his pocket, stepping up to draw even with his Houndoom. “So, how much are you getting paid to make us leave? An evolutionary stone? A couple of hold items? Some cash? Whatever it is, I can easily double it. Just name your price.”

He waits expectantly for you to speak, clearly confident that you’ll cave and leave him alone to continue his Art. He certainly doesn’t look like he’s bluffing, but he could just have a decent poker face. If what he says is true, though, it sounds like he might be some rich kid and there could be…repercussions to kicking him out of his ‘canvas’.

What will you do?

(Declared: Seviper, Druddigon, Eelektrik, Blaziken, Zangoose)
As Hyrem, Rengar, and Vi make their entrance, the reaction from the vandal at least was predictable. “Wow, rude, man. You the one who dropped all this rain on us? What’re you gonna do, run us off? It’s all rocks and dirt and **** up here; we aren’t hurting anything.”
"Well, someone thinks you're doing damage here, otherwise I wouldn't be messing with you in the first place!" Hyrem retorted. "Look at all the trees, all the holes, places where Pokemon could be living: you think those are just rocks, dirt, and trash?" He didn't answer that question; instead, he took something out of his pocket and walked up to his Houndoom's side. “So, how much are you getting paid to make us leave?" he asked with an air of privilege. "An evolutionary stone? A couple of hold items? Some cash? Whatever it is, I can easily double it. Just name your price.”
"Oh, the spoiled rich kid type, huh?" Hyrem taunted. "Didn't think that'd be the type to do stuff like this, but maybe you just think you can buy your way out of any problem and get away with anything? Well here's the twist: I'm getting paid zero for this! You're welcome to double that offer, but it's still going to be zero!" He thought for a moment and reached into his own pocket, feigning that he was going to pull something out of it.

"How about this: I pay you what I'm being 'paid'," he said before opening it out to reveal nothing, "and you just leave and never return so that the Pokemon here can live free from your 'art'?" If anything was going to push this guy's buttons and set him off, that would surely be a good way to go about it.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is online now   Reply With Quote