Old 05-21-2017, 02:07 AM   #4
Heather
POOTIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotom310 View Post
New Fizz City
The Greater Fizzby Metropolitan Zone

~Please initially post in Gray~

Newly renamed after the turmoil that gripped the region had settled, New Fizz City shines as a beacon of the region’s new future. Sprawling for miles across the land and stretching up into the sky, New Fizz City is truly the pinnacle of a metropolis. In this city that never sleeps, there’s so much to do and see you’d be hard-pressed to have a boring time.

Fizzitopian Power Plant: Situated on the far outskirts of the city, the Fizzitopian Power Plant provides power not only for New Fizz City but much of the surrounding areas. Operated by skilled technicians and a loyal and well-kept troop of Voltorb and Electrode, this Power Plant is happy to say that it hasn’t had an outage in over fifty years. Many electric Pokémon are found here, mooching off the excess electricity and sometimes even pitching in themselves.
A sprightly, adventuring young woman probably wasn't the expected kind of sight at a power plant, especially not with a small, sleeping white fox in her arms and a flying squirrel on her shoulder. But then again, Heather never did much care about what others expected. She was here for one reason, and one reason only: to have an adventure. Well, maybe two, since finding another Electric type to add to her team wouldn't be a bad shout. All was not well with this traveling troupe, however, as the flying squirrel seemed awfully concerned about something.

"Look, I'm just saying that the Steel and Electric Type go hand in hand a bunch, and a Steel Type would crush Danni in battle. Did you have to bring her with us?" the Emolga, Grace, asked, exasperated.

"You know how Danni gets when I leave her behind. If Ryuko's not there, she'll go nuts. I'm not leaving the both of them behind, and I'm not having the Base in progress see any more indoor snowstorms. Speaking of Ryuko, you were supposed to get her out of that bunny suit so I could wash it." Heather retorted, stroking the sleeping Alolan Vulpix's head gently, Grace rolling her eyes.

"Look, I tried my best, alright? You're gonna have to figure something out on that front!" the Emolga replied, frustrated. "Whatever. We're coming up on the place. You want to just snoop around for any wild Pokemon, or what?"

"Let's not get mistaken for trespassers, Grace. We should introduce ourselves first." Heather said, heading for the front entrance, Danni continuing to sleep peacefully in her arms.

"...Yeah, sound advice." Grace said absently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Things One Is Not Allowed To Do In Exalted
244) While not FORBIDDEN, my Midnight is to keep in mind that using an army of animated skeletons in order to fill the town square with a rendition of "Spooky Scary Skeletons" is going to be considered odd at best.
WF Things
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote