View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 08:04 PM   #137
reason for my life

Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
AshsBabyLapras (3/3) – Certainly, ABL is curious about whatever might be inhabiting the egg tucked so nicely in the flowerbed, but after some internal debate, she decides to let the creature continue its contented slumber. The snoring continues unabated, and the trainer and her Pokemon make their way down the garden path.

As the pair continue on, Karma is stopped by the feeling of something slimy tapping her shoulder... With a bit of a shudder, she turns around, only to find nothing there. Odd. The bit of slime still clings to her fur, so clearly there was something – hm? Karma's paw brushes up against what seems to be an Easter Basket, which she had not sensed before – a bit of slime still clings to the handle. Within the basket is a rather tiny egg, nestled in a bed of tropical flowers. No sooner does Karma begin to sniff the egg than the little thing starts to hatch right under her nose; the tiny occupant within quickly gathers the flowers that made its bed into a ring, wrapping itself gently around Karma's ears, like a flower tiara. On the regal Arcanine, it actually looks quite lovely. The little creature giggles, faelike and airy – how happy it seems atop Karma's head! It seems that ABL will have some flowers to take home with her, after all.

You obtained:
- Lv.1 Female Comfey
- 1 Fairium Z
- 1 TM Aurora Veil
- 3 Springtide Chocolate Rare Candies
- 1 Bunny Suit (Held Item) – This suit allows a Pokémon to jump 50% higher than usual and increases the effectiveness of its healing moves by 25%

Congratulations on finishing your Springtide Event campaign! After replying to this post you may claim your reward.
ABL, at least somewhat more calmly now, resumes her exploration of the gardens. Suddenly, she cracks a wide grin and looks back at her Arcanine.

"Hey, Karma. I'm kinda glad I'm not following you anymore. I was starting to worry that you might be leading me up the garden path!" she declares, beaming. But before she can even laugh at her own joke, she notices Karma's fur is bristling and she sobers. "What's wrong, girl?"

The Arcanine gives her mane a shake and composes herself for the sake of her anxious trainer, but can't quite rid herself of the slightly eerie feeling. She whines softly, but stumbles across a tiny, intricately woven basket. Someone had to have been awfully dextrous to make a delicate item like that...

Before Karma can launch a proper investigation of the curious item, the egg tucked inside cracks open and a little whirl of colours comes spiralling out. The new hatchling settles itself on Karma's head before she can properly react, and the Arcanine is practically cross-eyed trying to get a better view of her new headwear.

Karma's confusion makes ABL spin around to see what the trouble is. Her eyes widen.

"Oh my goodness, what's this?"

The trainer raises herself up on tiptoes for a closer look.

"Well, where could you have come from?" she says, smiling. The playful hatchling only giggles. "That look suits you, Karma. I suppose there's nothing else for it - we'll just have to keep you."

The Comfey trills, seemingly pleased with this. "Sounds like a good arrangement, huh? ...wait, a good arrangement?"

This time, ABL is free to laugh openly at her terrible quip. Surprisingly to both ABL and Karma, the Comfey continues to giggle as well, although whether or not she actually appreciates the wordplay is anyone's guess.

"You're going to fit right in. Welcome to the team, little sprite."

OOC: Fankoo to Marion! Your updates have been a delight, and the best welcome back to FB that I could have asked for. (And thanks, Springtime Pyukumuku, even if my character is forever unaware of you~)

Collecting my new little Comfey, a Fairium Z, an Aurora Veil TM and a Bunny Suit! I'm feeding the 3 Chocolate Rare Candies immediately to Comfey to raise her to level 4.