Old 05-12-2017, 07:00 PM   #21
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
[SIZE="1"][JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT]

The Adoption Center

In central Fizzytopolis, there is about an acre and a half of land, sitting among the shops and the suburbs. It's out of place among its surroundings, predating the landscape by decades. Fifty or so years ago, the space around it was open farmlands, but as the city grew up, it closed in on the little piece of nature, and now it remains one last bastion of Mother Earth in a concrete jungle. Here, Pokémon without trainers -- unfit to live in the wild -- come to live out their days and await new humans who might love and care for them. Perhaps one of them might find its new home with you?

Welcome to the Adoption Center!
Lv. 01 (F) Munna ($30)
No special moves.
Michael was pleased to see the Adoption Centre open again, Dikune more so. The pair had been helping the shop owner reorganise the place recently - which was no small feat. The amount of logistical red tape and forms that had to be filled in had almost driven Michael insane. Dikune didn't have it any easier, having offered to help transport and manage the wellbeing of the newly up for adoption Pokemon. It did start off easy, but having to handle tough stuff like Aerodactyl... Lets just say all his time acting like Michael's caretaker paid off. The two of them entered the centre with pride - it was all worth it now just to see the happy faces of everyone around them.
"I'm so glad we did this, Di. Though I'm surprised you even offered to help honestly."
"I offered because I had to. I cannot sleep knowing that another pokemon might have to go through what Cy-... what he and I went through in the system."
The pair entered the room where the pokemon's cages were kept. Some were roaming around freely, some were locked away for the public's (and their own) safety. There were so many pokemon around that Michael almost squealed with excitement. So many choices! He felt like a kid in a candy shop! Ooh, he could adopt the Slakoth! He'd met so many around vendanturf and they seemed like such chill pokemon. But what about Girafarig? They were so cute, and so clever too. Oh, but the Scraggy looked so small and precious, almost like another version of Murray. Then there were the Axew and Dratini, the potentially powerful dragons. That could be a true test of his skills as a breeder! And the shiny pokemon too! They were so rare...
Michael hadn't noticed he'd stopped. He was too busy daydreaming and imagining all the fun he could have with the pokemon around him. His thoughts were racing a mile a minute. So imagine his surprise when his mind suddenly went blank.
"Dikune! I didn't ask you for th-," Michael pouted, before realising his Hypno was a few feet ahead of him. That was odd. Then who'd done the dream sucky thingy? He felt a weight on his head. That answered his question. He reached up and pulled the thing on his head off, and lowered it so he could identify the culprit. It was a Munna. Now that he thought about it, it should have been obvious. Pink mist was still drifting from his head into the small pigs nose, and she mewled with satisfaction at its taste.
"Michael, are you ok? I didn't see we had been separated!" Dikune asked, flustered. The Hypno had Teleported back when he realised Michael was gone. He saw the pink mist coming from Michael and Munna, and realised what was going on. His face dropped.
"Michael. Put her down. She might have done something to you." Dikune growled. Michael complied, releasing the Munna from his grip. The Munna stretched and yawned, clearly sated.
"Oh don't be like that Di, she's harmless? See?" Michael replied. Dikune's stern expression remained unchanged. The Munna wasn't phased by his hostility though. In fact, the little psychic pig had chosen to perch and fall asleep on his head. This caught the stoic Hypno off guard, and almost threw him off balance.
"See, she likes you!" Michael teased. Hypno couldn't say anything, instead only giving out flustered half sentences of confusion. Michael laughed, before looking around for one of the assistants running the centre. He gave the one he found some money, and in return was given some familiar documents to sign.
"What do you say, should we keep her?" Michael asked. Dikune was still tongue tied however. It turned out that he and the Munna had been having a little telepathic conversation while she slept, the contents of which he refused to share with his trainer (He later revealed that at one point, the Munna had likened his head to a warm fluffy marshmallow).
"I'll take that as a yes then. Welcome to the team Esmerelda!"
------------------------------------------------------------
Adopting this Level 1 Female Munna, and putting her in this Heal Ball.

$30 Payment
Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote