View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 06:41 PM   #111
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Quote:
PikaGod (1/3) – Beauty may be pain, but masochism has its limits, especially when one's fashion budget is concerned. Sure, the light, grassy aroma which drew her to this egg may not be the sensational scent she sought, but such an egg could be valuable. Value meant command of the marketplace, and command of the marketplace meant having the leverage to search for her prized scent in an environment that would be significantly less hard on her hair and nails. Besides, it would be no small sum to fix the damage that had already been wrought!

Preparing to head back, the trainer reaches for the egg, only for a tiny beak to peck through the shell – a pick here, a poke there, and the face of a tiny owl emerges. The stretch of its infant wings sends the rest of the shell scattering from its body, and the bird flies up, landing on Melody's hair as if it were a nest. Before Melody can shoo the owl off her hair, however, what appears to be a white arm with a large hand drops from the sky (from a branch above, perhaps?) holding a basket. The Rowlet flies up to retrieve it, bringing it back to Melody. As quick as it appears, the white “hand” gives a quick little wave and retreats. As if things couldn't get any more weird...

You obtained:
- Lv.1 Female Rowlet
- 1 Grassium Z OR 1 Flyinium Z
- 1 TM Aurora Veil
- 3 Springtide Chocolate Rare Candies
- 1 Bunny Suit (Held Item) – This suit allows a Pokémon to jump 50% higher than usual and increases the effectiveness of its healing moves by 25%

Congratulations on finishing your Springtide Event campaign! After replying to this post you may claim your reward.
Melody looked at the bird, who had at first dared to mess up her perfectly tailored do (ignoring that the climb up here had already done a pretty good job of that), and was now giving her a basket of what she assumed was goodies.

"Alright bird," she said, an eyebrow raised. "I'm going to take this basket of goodies as an apology for messing with my hair."

She pursed her lips, not quite sure how she was going to phrase her next sentence.

"Listen here little birdie," she said. "I don't think I can really keep you, unfortunately, but I do believe I know someone super caca for you caw caws. I might be able to get you a place better suited for you, and maybe I can get a sweet deal for you."

Grabbing the Rowlet and the goodie basket, Melody prepped herself for the climb back down, and more importantly getting to a stylist.

Claiming:

- Lv.1 Female Rowlet
- 1 Flyinium Z
- 1 TM Aurora Veil
- 3 Springtide Chocolate Rare Candies
- 1 Bunny Suit (Held Item) – This suit allows a Pokémon to jump 50% higher than usual and increases the effectiveness of its healing moves by 25%