Old 05-11-2017, 04:38 AM   #69
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Crimson Sanctum.

Gemini Spark
: You may have been a spirit of vengeance given new life, but you weren't such a fool as to approach a stronghold heavily defended when you had no clue how the Shells would react. As you make your way to the hidden figure, you and Chex are thankfully unseen, and reach the figure, who happens to be considerably shorter than you, wearing an unusual mask and clad in many strips of cloth that form a makeshift jumbled robe.

"Ah, kyu reaches me-me not seen!" the figure squeaks, voice high-pitched and slightly grating on the ears to say the least. "Me-me knows ghost when me-me sees one, kyu not man-man truly!" The stranger's revelation catches you by surprise though you manage to maintain the facade without saying or doing anything, curious. Questioning the stranger, they whirl around before continuing.

"Why me-me knows? Because me-me also not man-man, silly! Me-me lost me-me self in big castle place, bang-bang squads take me-me self. Now me-me seeks to make bang-bang squads DIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!" the figure practically roars the final word, as you and Chex take a defensive posture, waiting for inevitable discovery...except nothing. Not even a cough, as though the Shells didn't notice.

"Ah, but where me-me man-man nears? Me-me am not man-man, me am Neemee! Kyu seeks castle seekies? Me-me has sneaky way in! Me-me use ghost tunnel to sneak-sneak in to castle! But me-me call kyu for super helpful task." the odd fellow squeaks.

"Kyu big and strong with hard bug and friends! Me-me sad that me-me not strong. Me-me not able to make bang-bang squads be the PAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN! So me-me wants kyu to help me-me find self! Me-me make worth while! What kyu ask, me-me give! Help me-me?"

Neemee, as eccentric as they appear, seems to be making you an offer you would be as crazy as they are to refuse. Chex shrugs, clearly as confounded as you are at the four foot masked figure, but if the being is as honest as they state, you could have the first step towards your goal in sight. What'll you do?
While they were able to sneak their way to the hooded figure, Michael couldn't help but notice how much smaller the figure looked up close, and the cloak looked like a bunch of different rags shoddily put together with a weird looking mask, but the voice that came out of this mysterious being was what truly made them unique:

"Ah, kyu reaches me-me not seen! Me-me knows ghost when me-me sees one, kyu not man-man truly!"
That particularly caught Michael off guard. "Wha- I-I..have no idea what you're talking about," he bluffed, but the odd entity continued on as if it wasn't listening.
"Why me-me knows? Because me-me also not man-man, silly! Me-me lost me-me self in big castle place, bang-bang squads take me-me self. Now me-me seeks to make bang-bang squads DIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!" Michael and Chex instinctively tense up, thinking that shouting attracted the attention of the Shells, but nope, not even an eyelash was batted at the sound. "Ah, but where me-me man-man nears? Me-me am not man-man, me am Neemee! Kyu seeks castle seekies? Me-me has sneaky way in! Me-me use ghost tunnel to sneak-sneak in to castle! But me-me call kyu for super helpful task."
"What would you need our help for?" asked Michael.
"Kyu big and strong with hard bug and friends! Me-me sad that me-me not strong. Me-me not able to make bang-bang squads be the PAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN! So me-me wants kyu to help me-me find self! Me-me make worth while! What kyu ask, me-me give! Help me-me?"

Quite the peculiar character, this Neemee. It also said it was a ghost? Still, it did seem to know of a way in, and that was exactly what Michael was looking for; he wouldn't even have to claim membership with those contemptible thugs to do it! And with the limited interaction he had with the new figure, there was no reason to distrust it, at least not yet. He looked at Chex, who couldn't seem to decide one way or another. "All right then, friend, you get us in, we have a deal." Michael nodded. "All I need is information; once I have that, we can help you do whatever you want with the place."

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote