View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 10:35 AM   #92
Patches
Hello!~

Send a message via AIM to Patches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Patches (3/3) ~please post in yellow
Mistaking the egg to have been claimed already, by a statue no less, you place the rice ball in the mouth and wish the Solgaleo you believed to be alive your very best. Mio could only try and pull you back up to claim the egg for your own but no such luck; both eggs you had found had belonged to someone else and it didn’t feel right to take it from them. The next egg, you were sure, would be all yours. Mio felt defeated and could only sigh at your reasoning, if only she could claim the egg on your behalf instead.

After finishing your rice balls you take a small stroll around the statues. The shrine itself hadn’t been cared for in a while it seemed, the natives having allowed for weeds and wild grass to grow through the tiles’ cracks. The plaques adorning the statues were cracked and in need of restoration as well, though perhaps that was a conscientious choice to keep the original statues intact. Regardless, you and Mio soon find that the patches of grass were an excellent way to conceal eggs and so you search through them one by one. Eventually, Mio picks up a scent and nears a stubble of rocks beside which a clump of grass grew. She sniffs the rubble and calls for you again; there was something hiding underneath. You lift a few slabs and sure enough find a grey egg with yellow and brown markings concealed between them. A single yellow point adorning the egg ticked and Mio finds her cheeks coursing with electricity as if an electromagnetic field was nearby. Without realising it, tendrils of electricity started to travel from the Pikachu’s red pouches to the yellow spike and back, electrocuting the egg as it happened. You were scared you might have destroyed the egg this way when it suddenly spins haphazardly in its place from the collection of energy. An electric hum generates and the egg glows as the electricity builds up inside. You hear a crack, perhaps the electricity but- you hear another and see a black cleft emerging across the shell. The egg slowly stops its spinning and splits down the middle. From within the two egg shells a grey, rotund Pokémon looks at you, frightened of where it was or who you were. You ease the Pokémon’s mind with the help of Mio’s electric rodent status. Eventually, the Pokémon decided to go with you, and just when you turn to leave the shrine you notice the rice ball you had offered to the Alolan gods was missing from the offering plate. Instead, a gift basket was presented beside it as some sort of exchange present. Was this the work of the Springtime Pyukumuku, or did Solgaleo accept your offering and give something for it in exchange? Regardless, it seems to be yours now.

You obtained:
- Lv.1 Male Togedemaru
- 1 Electrium Z or Steelium Z
- 1 TM Aurora Veil
- 3 Springtide Chocolate Rare Candies
- 1 Bunny Suit (Held Item) – This suit allows a Pokémon to jump 50% higher than usual and increases the effectiveness of its healing moves by 25%

Congratulations on finishing your Springtide Event campaign! After replying to this post you may claim your reward.
Patches was very pleased with herself for helping Solgaleo eat his rice ball. After having seen that he had found an egg she knew it was only a matter of time before she would find one too. After climbing back down the statue her and Mio began to wander around the area to see what they could find. One thing that Patches seemed to notice right away were the cracks in the plaques that were a part of the statues. “Oh, that must sting! Don’t you worry Solgaleo and Lunala, I have just the thing!”

Patches begins to rummage through her bag and pulls out a pack of bandaids that are designed with pictures of Eevee’s on them as well as some antiseptic spray. She begins to spray the antiseptic followed by sticking her Eevee themed bandaids all up and down the cracks that are on the plaques, making sure she doesn’t leave any of the cracks exposed. Mio just watches her, allowing her to do her thing since she knows she should choose her battles and that Patches won’t be happy if she doesn’t get this out of her system.

While Patches was giving the statues first aid, Mio picked up on an intriguing scent. “Pikachu!” Mio gets Patches attention.

“Alright, I’m all done! You should feel better in no time!” Patches said as she affixed her last bandaid in place. She turns toward Mio to see what it was she wanted. Mio points toward some grass and takes off running in that direction. “Wait for me Mio!” Patches turns to the statues “I’ll be right back you two!” and then she runs after her friend.

Mio leads Patches to a pile of rocks and begins to jump up and down excitedly. “Is there something under the rocks?” Patches begins to move the stones out of the way and reveals an egg! Before she even has time to process what’s happening, suddenly Mio’s electricity begins to connect with the egg and next thing they know the egg has cracked open revealing a round rodent type Pokemon that is very similar to Mio.

“Awwww!!!!” Patches couldn’t resist letting out a high pitched squeal. “It’s almost just like you Mio!” the round Pokemon cowered away from Patches voice and was clearly frightened. Mio took action and jumped off of Patches shoulder and began to chat with the little guy. Patches knew she needed to leave this to Mio so she took the opportunity to check her Pokedex. “Ah, so you’re a Togedemaru.”

After their conversation was finished Togedemaru ran up to Patches and hugged her leg. “I’m guessing this means you want to join us?” Patches says as she bends down to gently pat Togedemaru on the head. “Welp Mio, it looks like we finally found our egg! And it looks like we’ve made a new friend in the process. Now lets take Togedemaru and head out of here!.. Oh but first I need to say good bye to Solgaleo and Lunala.”

She gets Togedemaru into a Pokeball and heads back over to where her statue friends were waiting for her. The first thing that catches her eye is the basket that has been placed next to the offering plate. “Whoa! Is this for me?” She walks over and picks the basket up and examines its contents. “Thank you so much for accepting my gift earlier Solgaleo! I wasn’t expecting anything in return at all.” She begins to shed tears of joy while hugging the basket to her chest, “My Pokemon and I have to leave now because we need to continue our adventures but I’ll always cherish this gift and I’m sure I’ll be back to visit again some day! I loved meeting you!” She turned and began walking toward the sunset, who knows what other adventures lie ahead.

Claiming:
- Lv.1 Male Togedemaru
- 1 Electrium Z
- 1 TM Aurora Veil
- 3 Springtide Chocolate Rare Candies
- 1 Bunny Suit (Held Item)

Thanks! This was fun!

Fizzy Bubbles
Patches is offline   Reply With Quote