View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 06:44 PM   #6
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 1: David and Goliath

Two trainers walk into the forest and find themselves a clearing fairly wide enough they decide here is where they shall do battle, both trainers choose their pokemon and reveal them to their foe. From Zerozoner a Lickitung named Cream, from Brace Saix a Sewaddle named Olivia

Quote:
Lickitung (Normal): Lickitung have long tongues, which can extend out to eight feet to hit enemies. Any attack a Lickitung does with its tongue deals x1.1 damage, with a 10% chance of paralysis.

[Normal]: Normal-type Pokémon are able to use support moves to greater effect than other Pokémon, with them being performed slightly quicker and being slightly more potent. Being beings of great balance, they benefit more from the positive effects of weather and other arena affecting moves, but will not suffer as badly from the negative effects. In the ASB, Normal-types take resisted damage from the damaging effects of Ghost-type energy.

-----

Sewaddle (Bug/Grass): Sewaddle are dressed in a wrapping of leaves, allowing them to more easily hide amongst trees and bushes than other Grass-types. If their clothing is shed willingly (using a move) or destroyed, they will automatically craft a new one out of nearby foliage. Shedding can remove externally applied statuses like burns, toxic sludge or spore attacks. Their silk makes their String Shot and similar attacks stronger than usual. Like a Spinarak, they can use this to pull themselves from place to place more quickly without it counting as a move. In addition, when they fall below 1/3 health, they become empowered, their STAB attacks dealing 10% extra damage.

[Bug]: Bug-types can see in the dark, and they have largely enhanced sight, granting them a small boost to the accuracy of their moves. Most live in warm climates, though they hate fire and dislike extreme cold. Their status inducing attacks have an extra 10% chance of inflicting statuses and the resulting statuses are slightly more potent than usual. Bug types are in general more nimble than other Pokémon, though not necessarily faster, and will quickly out manoeuvre opponents when using unconventional movement.

[Grass]: Grass-type Pokémon live anywhere that can support vegetation and are adept at concealing themselves in such places. They enjoy both bright sun and rain and fight more enthusiastically in the day time, though they are not put off by fighting at night. Rainstorms will heal them slightly every round the rain falls, while very bright sunlight will regenerate their energy instead. Their healing moves cost slightly less energy and their draining moves will heal them by a greater amount while suffering only half of the usual diminishing returns. They are immune to spore based techniques like Sleep Powder and are more adept at using such attacks themselves, creating denser concentrations of spores which are harder to disperse and more potent in their effects. Any attack used by Grass-types manipulating the environment is slightly more potent, and their Grass-type attacks which utilise plant foliage (such as Razor Leaf) are more efficient in natural environments.
Olivia looks upon Cream, the small bug quite happy within the forest lets see if it can overcome the size difference between the two pokemon! Acting swiftly Olivia gathers in energy Olivia creates a web using string from her body gathering it in she charges it with electrical energy and sends it towards Cream, while using it to transport her aswell! However Cream seeing the incoming attack uses energy to climb through the air as if climbing rocks! The webbing weighed down somewhat by Olivia misses entirely before landing on the ground with Olivia on top of it sticking to her somewhat but not really hindering her movements.

Cream landing on the other side of the small clearing turns around to see his foe sticking to their own web! Olivia trying to get to the safety of a nearby try begins to head forwards climbing off the web as she does so. However this is not unnoticed by Olivia whom gathers in rock energy and summons forth rocks from the ground below and sends them upon Olivia destroying the electro web in the process striking the Sewaddle for a large chunk of super effective damage, Trapped somewhat within the rocks Olivia climbs up turns and summons forth grass knots around her foe causing Cream to fall dealing some damage.

Summary:
Olivia took a rather nasty hit dropping through a fair chunk of the first third. Cream holds a large lead. Both good for two, Cream used a fair chunk of their Rock energy

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote