View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 05:30 PM   #83
Toyo
melon doggo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Tyoyo3131 (1/3) ~please post in orchid
Max rushes over to your side and finds the egg you had discovered. He gently picks it up in his paws, the pollen still clinging to it as if by magic. You, however, take out you jacket to hold against your nose in an effort to stop the bleeding. Whether it was broken or not you weren’t sure, neither were you sure of why Orville had exclaimed so loudly until he returned. Clutched within its plasma tentacles was a delicate bouquet of blue flowers it had picked from the field. The Rotom gave another excited squeal and shook them in his grip. More pollen loosened from the flowers and wafted through the wind before being attracted by the egg in Max’s paws. One by one, each speck attached itself until the egg was covered from top to bottom in dusty pollen. The pollen appeared to have stirred a reaction within the egg for as soon as the pollen coated the shell, the egg glowed a bright colour and unfolded itself to release a gentle creature from within. The Cutiefly zips out of his egg and zigzags through the field in search of nectar, seemingly ignoring you. You chase him for a short while until he stops by a particular bush of flowers and takes his first meal. Getting closer, you see a basket covered in slime was left behind for you. The Cutiefly excitedly dances around the basket, eager to find out what you had been bestowed.

You obtained:
- Lv.1 Male Cutiefly
- 1 Buginium Z or Fairium Z
- 1 TM Aurora Veil
- 3 Springtide Chocolate Rare Candies
- 1 Bunny Suit (Held Item) – This suit allows a Pokémon to jump 50% higher than usual and increases the effectiveness of its healing moves by 25%

Congratulations on finishing your Springtide Event campaign! After replying to this post you may claim your reward.
As Jade's head pulsed with pain, her Buizel's egg collected more and more pollen before a crack appeared. "B-bui? Bui." Max said, looking quickly back and forth between Jade and the egg. He set it on the ground and stepped back, almost tripping in worry. Pollen swirled around the egg and a golden light shined from between the specks. Jade pulled up her jacket over her eyes and Max did the same with his arm as the egg started to lose its shape. In one final triumphant blast of light, forcing even Orville's wide and excited eyes shut, the egg disappeared and left behind... nothing?

"Oh thank god. I'm not ready for another Pokemon." Jade said, relieved at the sight. She pulled the jacket away from her nose and squeezed her eyes shut, and when she opened them again, she was greeted by a small yellow Pokemon with quick wings and small arms. It tilted its head at her, stared a bit longer, and then flew off to the ground. Jade groaned. "Never mind, I guess! New friend! Places, everyone!" The trainer picked up her bag from the fall and pulled out Orville's Pokeball and plopped him back in. She gestured for Max to follow as she sprinted after the yellow blur across the field.

Luckily, they didn't need to go far, as the Cutiefly quickly found a small collection of flowers, similar to the ones Orville had carried before. It poked down into the flowers, getting even more coated in the yellow pollen that seemed ever present here. Jade prepared a Pokeball for Cutiefly, reminding herself to paint on it later - probably a blue flower like these. Meanwhile, Max stumbled upon the basket covered in slime. He carefully pulled out the valuable items - An odd green crystal, a TM, some candies, and a pair of bunny ears. A successful egg hunt, in his book.

When it was done, the Cutiefly returned back to Jade and Max. Jade kneeled down to where the Pokemon was hovering. "Hey bud. Nice to meet you. I'm Jade. You're a little small, and I think there's a holiday icon that wants me to take care of you. Mind coming with us? Trust me, these guys are pretty fun to be around." Jade said to the bug, scratching Max's head. The Cutiefly flew in a circle around Jade before shouting a "Cuuuutie!"

Claiming all of the above things. Thanks!