View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 12:46 AM   #54
Sneaze
I'm sorry, Talon :(

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Round 15

TT: Sorry for the delay, all, real life comes first!

S12: For us, and Snorby, too!

Q: ...wait. Are you trying to say ASB isn't real life?

MMS: Is this just fantasy?

The Gardevoir camera finds itself this round on... another Gardevoir. The pair proceed to Teleport away from the erupting volcano, and then once more they Teleport for good measure, ending up just outside the jungle. From here, the actual combatant Gardevoir proceeds to use a Heal Bell curing all those nasty volcano burns. Ismene briefly wishes she could sing such beautiful tones and gets sad.

S12: Can you guys not make my Pokemon regret their life choices? Thanks.

MMS: Damn, poor Ismene is getting shown up by this here upstart.

TT: At least Ismene can teleport around without completely getting winded.

Q: QUICK! PLAY A RANDOM PARTY GAME TO DECIDE WHO IS BETTER!

Our Alakazam cam boots up, pointing at a Dugtrio this time around, still squaring off with the Onix. The tri-mole goes to shake the earth itself, but Onix is having none of it, and looses a mighty Screech to distract the smaller creature before slithering away. The Dugtrio gives chase, and it doesn't take long to catch the much larger creature, allowing it to smack the ground for a nasty Earthquake. The shaking causes immense pain for the rock snake, and it collapses to the ground, KO'd. Just as the Dugtrio is about to celebrate its victory, however, a Raticate appears from the direction the Onix was running to, and lances the moles with an Ice Beam. Having barely been still in this, they go down without a fight, falling into their hole, KO'd.

MMS: Yassssss more blood!

TT: TWO FOR ONE ROUND COMBO!

Q: THIS WILL SELL SHIRTS FOR SURE!

S12: *stares at shirt sales* I wouldn’t count on it…

Q: ONLY FOUR LEFT!

TT: And it looks like there's another potential fight in the works!

MMS: Hey, what happened to all the prankmon?!

S12: I guess they got bored of nobody playing with them.

TT: Probably, but more importantly, there will be a slight extension on the time limit for orders this round, sorry for the delay guys!

Orders will be due in to both myself and Snorby by 6 PM EST on Wednesday, May 10th. Please title your PMs as "Nickname - Gender Species - Round 16"

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote