View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 12:11 AM   #51
Sneaze
I'm sorry, Talon :(

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Round 12

S12: I wonder if anyone has figured out the pranks yet.

TT: Probably not. And at this rate they probably won't.

MMS: They’re just one big confetti-spewing enigma, aren’t they?

Q: In the grand scheme of things, aren’t we all?

TT: Uh… no?

The Gardevoir camera flickers on to reveal that she is now with an Arcanine as it makes its way through the cave system. The dog carries a large stick with a flaming end, occasionally striking it against sticks scattered along the ground from who knows where. The resulting small fires make for effective lighting throughout a fair portion of the caves.

Q: Pupper!

TT: Okay... so the tunnels aren't as dark now. That's helpful I guess.

S12: I'm more concerned about how the sticks got there, to be honest. And by that I mean not at all.

MMS: These prankmon are sure into home improvement…

The Alakazam cam finds itself on a wandering Ludicolo this round. The duck crosses the river, only to find an Onix erupting from the ground in front of it. Ludicolo creates a QC Substitute, but as Onix opens its mouth a Raticate leaps out and Plucks to destroy the Sub immediately. Raticate then steps off as Onix drops its tail down onto the mariachi for a Body Slam, pinning it and making it sad. Onix releases the duck shortly thereafter, but puts on more pain with a Flying Twister before it can really get any bearings. Then, Raticate leaps in for a final Pluck, causing the Ludicolo to collapse, KO'd.

TT: Rest in peace, and dance your way into the stars.

MMS: Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti. Gotta say though, it’s crazy that we went from 2 Ludicolo to no Ludicolo in just 2 rounds.

Q: Finally, regular doses of blood!

TT: ...that’s a ...disturbing thing to say.

MMS: With only 6 left, it looks like we’re fast approaching the end of the GM. Of course, we could slow down significantly since these dots are mostly super spread out. RIP.

TT: That’s fine, after round fifteen if there aren’t any KOs we’ll just start shrinking the map.

S12: WE WILL FORCE YOU TO FIGHT FOR OUR AMUSEMENT!

Orders will be due in to both myself and Snorby by 6 PM EST on Saturday, April 29th. Please title your PMs as "Nickname - Gender Species - Round 13"

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote