View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 01:27 AM   #31
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Shanty Heights

Kawaii:

Mathilda grinned as she stroked the Espeon’s head and large, fuzzy ears. She seemed utterly smitten with the creature, her face utterly lit up. Samantha, meanwhile, frowned as she listened to your introduction, smudged face contorted in distrust and displeasure.

“Like I hadn’t heard that before,” she accused. “The Shells come here all the time, pretending to be people who care, then the people they ‘save’ end up trafficked. Well, I’m not falling for it!”

You try to defend yourself, but you don’t have the opportunity. A distant scream echoes through the forum, from a couple of blocks away; when the three of you look up, you see smoke beginning to rise. Samantha curses under her breath.

“Another one,” she mutters. She pulls Mathilda away, heading down the street towards the source of the smoke. Being that you’re there to help -- and there appears to be a problem -- you follow after them. After a few minutes, you come upon a small house which has begun to be consumed by flames. A couple and their two children -- who you presume to be the owners -- are in tears outside while a group of men with a bucket train try in vain to quell the flames. One of them -- a young man with shaggy, wheat-colored hair -- seems to be familiar to Samantha, because she runs up to him, leaving Mathilda near you in her hurry.

“Jeremy!” She calls. “What happened?!”

“It’s another one, Sam,” the young man grunts, as he hoists another bucket to the man in front of him. “We think it’s the Ribs-”

“That’s my cousin, Jeremy,” Mathilda says, simply, as she watches the tragedy, having grown desensitized to the horror after so many. She moves to begin petting Freighya again. “He’s a Marshal. He used to work at the Headquarters, but he came back when the fires started.”

There seems to be a streak of arsons in the area, and the Ribs are to be involved. The Marshals have gotten involved. The locals are even more suspicious of people like you than you had initially thought. What will you do?

As Kawaii surveyed the scene one thing was imeadiatly clear, she had to help. The pink-haired trainer reached for her pokeballs attached to her waist and tossed two into the air "Becky, Paleon come help quell this flame!" As the Lotad and Shelder appeared kawaii and Frieghya rushed forward. The Shellder fired a water gun at the blaze while the Lotad let out a bubble beam. Meanwhile Kawaii looked for a bucket to help quell the blaze, Frieghya sent calming vibrations to all the victims, while Cerno waited for an opurtunity to reveal itself.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
IM SORRY MY RPS ARE SO SHORT
For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
As magical Mr. Mistofolese"
R.I.P. buddy, I miss you.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote