View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 07:36 PM   #426
Lindz
Kuno's Wife

Get!
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Nightmares of Mean Bean Machines high difficulty hell couldn't keep me away from this! Played through the first act of story mode so far an its a cute crossover! Fun to of course!

Beat!
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
- 0:18:05
I had ta switch it down to very easy difficulty but a wins a win? I blame poor documentation (no manual, control select doesn't actually tell you the controls, stuff no listed under command lists) and me generally sucking lol. Was disappointed with the opening & ending... so bland and unfun compared to what the previous games had. Look forward to exploring this game some more however!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoise View Post
If it makes you feel better I've had my PS4 for 2-3 years at this point and maybe half a dozen games for it on my shelf total (admittedly part of the reason for this is having a PC to play on like a big boy, meaning it's mostly a machine for exclusives or games I have no platform preference for).
I feel fine! My whole reason for waiting so long was never having money, and no games being out. I feel like the time to get a system is the time there are 3 games out for it ya really want.
Lindz is offline   Reply With Quote