View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 10:33 AM   #33
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 9:

Recalling Marvell Slash sends out his second and final pokemon. Hero the heatmor

Quote:
Heatmor (Fire): Heatmor are constantly producing and releasing fire, which can burn the foe with prolonged contact and be used for illumination. Heatmor can release fire from their mouth, fists and tail, allowing them to attack in a variety of fashions. Fire attacks issued from their mouth will be long and thin but easier to direct for a more centered hit, or used like a whip to lash the foe for a guaranteed hit but slightly less damage. Their powerful forelimbs allow them to dig with ease and grant them a 1.2x boost to attacks using their claws.
Hero appears with a flash of light and looks upon Percival the small owl pokemon is quickly established as the one with a disadvantage. Hero begins by unleashing a flamethrower upon Percival whom is struck by the attack as he drops a some toxic goop down upon Hero whom cringes as the toxins soak into his skin.

Hero gathers in more fire energy, as Percival begins to fly up releasing a haze as he does so. Hero fires off a will o wisp some of the flames fly through the haze dispelling some of it as it flies through, the one of the flames collides with Perival dealing some super effective damage to him.

Summary:
Percival fell into the second third. Hero went unharmed. Percival would appreciate a breather.

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote