View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 10:07 AM   #159
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...
 
Eliteknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,218
Perish Song (NO) -- The user sings a haunting song, during which the course of the battle will certainly be affected. The move must be used for 3 full rounds in order to be complete, with the user singing the entire time, using a considerable amount of energy for each round the user continues to sing. During this time, the victim(s) are slowly incapacitated. Sleeping Pokémon will automatically be woken up by the melody. Black lightning crackles through its victims during the process of the attack, as long as it is successful. During the first full round of Perish Song, there is a 50% chance of each victim breaking free and being able to attack. During the second full round, there is a 30% chance, and the third round holds a 20% chance of each victim breaking free. These percentages are modified by energy and level as usual, at the referee's discretion. Once the user of Perish Song loses concentration, the move fails, though even if the foe breaks out of the grip of the attack, it can still continue. If the user sings for the full 3 rounds, the affected Pokémon and the user faint. The Pokémon who would be deemed affected by this attack must be able to hear the attack clearly and be close to the user (within a normal battling distance).

Can the user of pain spit stop singing and attack at any point throughout the song?
__________________


PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote