View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 08:01 PM   #27
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 7: A new Challenger

Recalling Gabriel Big sends out his 2nd and final pokemon Percival the Rowlett

Quote:
Rowlet (Grass/Flying): As owls, the Rowlet line are the quietest fliers amongst Pokémon, almost inaudible as they fly. Rowlet can see in the dark, but fight with equal enthusiasm at all times of day. They can rotate their heads 180 degrees around, allowing them to see in all directions. As starter Pokémon, their Grass-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/3 health.
Percival appears with a flash of light in front of Marvell, the small owl pokemon quickly establishes its presence by sending forth razor sharp leaves at the espeon whom gets struck by them pushing her back somewhat. Marvell then begins to form plates of energy sending them forwards upon Percival 7 plates strike Percival dealing some damage to the Owl. Perciva gathers in energy and fires off a green ball of energy the ball collides with Marvell whom is setting up more plates this time and 8th plate appears and thet strike Percival for some damage.

Summary:
Marvell is traveling throught the final third. She needs a breather now. Percival took a strong hit good for two

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote