View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 06:46 PM   #1
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
UPN PASBL: Sneezey VS ...Legend II: Electric Mewgaloo

Look who's back and ready for inaction?

That's right, it's time once again for the DaveTFG Reffing Service to take up the mantle and make Legend Matches great again! While yours truly continues to not exist like it seems the rest of the league has also decided to do, our favourite belligerent, GM-addicted vet of far too many years will be fighting [REDACTED] (who is definitely not a Mew as hasn't been made so obvious that even I've noticed)! Let's take a look at what non-Mew legend he could possibly be battling (for the sake of your eyes and my fingers I've ignored any lower TL legends because lol at Sneaze wasting his TL7 challenge on anything besides what he paid for):

Quote:
Eugenics Incarnate: Mewtwo
Masters of the Elements: Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza
The Creation Trio: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina
The Ones Nintendo Don't Want Anyone To Have: Mew, Deoxys, Arceus
Since this thread is now up, everyone feel free to heckle wish Sneezebag well, "guess" which Legend he'll target, who the Mystery Legend Controller will be if not Jeri for the third time, and so on. Once the choice of legend is made, we'll get to work with the official proceedings.

With all that out of the way, I'll simply close with wishing good luck to both combatants in our first TL7 legend match!

Allons-y

Spoiler: show
Psych! Miror's reffing. G'luck Quilavaman, go get your ridiculous foetus.
DaveTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote