Old 04-04-2017, 08:37 PM   #2
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Brining Raisers Badge

Level 1:
Stannis Baratheon: Male Magby

-----

Angus Young: Male Snubbull
Biography: Angus is known for his extensive guitar solos as well as AC/DC's pyrotechnics. However he is quite memorising on the guitar.
Signature: For Those About to Rock
Angus can now use Flying!Twister and Psychic Wave having enough offtype to use each twice per battle. He no longer can use Overheat, Sunny day, rain dance, thunder or fire blast.

-----

Jorah Mormont: Male Alolan Geodude
Biography: Jorah is a knight sworn to Queen Dany, he has been afflicted with the scarring disease of greyscale causing him to become a stone man.
Signature: Find the Cure
Jorah is now only 2x weak to Ground typed moves but takes 2x damage from steel and ice typed moves.

-----

Mellisandre: Female Salandit
Biography: Melisandre is a fire priestess from Ashai, she is well known for her beauty and is incredibly powerful. She serves as an advisor for Stannis Baratheon prior to his untimely demise at the hands of Brienne of Tarth.
Signature: Type Chart Change:
Melisandre is now takes Neutral Damage from Ground moves , she now takes super effective damage from bug and no longer resists poison moves (still immune to status), ice and fire.
Hidden Power: Grass

-----

Qyburn: Male Grimer
Signature: MOVE OCEAN EXPANSION!
Qyburn can now use sucker punch and water gun having enough energy for 2 uses of each. Grimer has lost the usage of sludge wave, body slam, fire punch, fire blast, confide, haze, shadow punch and taunt..
Hidden Power: Ground

-----

Ilyn Payne: Male Cacnea
Biography: Ser Ilyn Payne is the executioner for the Kings of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. He is known for being incredibly silent mainly due to having his tongue cut out by the Mad King Aerys. However due to his loyalty to the crown Ilyn continued to serve. However during the battle of the Blackwater he stayed back to eliminate the Queen should the city be taken. Missing out on the action disappointing him. Following the battle Ilyn started to become obsessed with the wildfire that he went down to the pyromancers guild. However he fell one day while holding a jar of wildfire. Ilyn became engulfed in flames the fire enveloped his body as he evolved the flames merged with his system making him even more fearsome for his enemies to face.
Item: Charcoal
Signature: The King’s Justice [Grass/Fire]
Ser Ilyn Payne is now a Grass/Fire type, with all associated weaknesses and resistances. He retains familiarity with the Dark type as a Cacturn. He gains access to Wil O Wisp, heat wave and Flamethrower. Ilyn never learned Payback, spiky shield, rest, sleep talk, snore, block, belch, giga impact, revenge, disable or seed bomb.
Hidden Power: Ice

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote