View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 11:42 PM   #1
lilbluecorsola
Snek fam

Empoleon DuckTales (woo-oo)

"DuckTales is based on Uncle Scrooge and other Duck universe comic books, created by Carl Barks. The show follows the adventures of Scrooge McDuck and his three grandnephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie. In the 2017 reboot, after not speaking to each other for ten years, Scrooge McDuck is reunited with Donald Duck after he and his three nephews move into McDuck Manor. The presence of the newcomers rekindles Scrooge's spirit of adventure, leading the group to go on many new treasure-hunting expeditions, while the nephews and their new friend Webby uncover the truth behind what caused their uncles to become estranged and retire from adventuring."
-adapted from Wikipedia

2017 trailer:

BORKED

Spoiler: show
The boys look a bit weird (and what's up with their voices), but it's cool they're bringing it back for a new generation. (Now the song can get stuck in even more kids' heads!) I like the route they're taking with Scrooge too, and Webby seems improved from her girly girl self at least. I've seen people say it gives off Gravity Falls vibes, and I can certainly see that.

Since the first ep of the reboot has officially aired, I've gone and made a separate thread for discussion. Feel free to use it to talk about the original series here as well.

Time goes on
The clock hands stopped
The same way, repeatedly

Mekakucity Actors Discussion Thread

Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 08-13-2017 at 04:48 PM.
lilbluecorsola is offline   Reply With Quote