Thread: Shiny hunting
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 09:07 PM   #1
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Darmanitan Shiny hunting

I've been a Shiny hunter for many years now, but I generally don't see a lot of talk about Shiny hunting going on around here. So yeah- as the link in my signature indicates, I got 203 Shinies to my name (though in all fairness, the Haxorus and Garchomp are the guaranteed Shinies from Black 2- I count those but not the Red Gyarados because unlike the Red Gyarados, you had to work for these). Latest of which is a Shiny Gliscor I caught as a Gligar in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness not 24 hours ago. I'm particularly proud of this one- my Rock Poké Spot hunt went on for three years (though I did take my fair share of breaks). In fact, had it not happened until the 25th of this month, it'd be three years to the date. It took me 11,211 wild encounters and 1,230 Munchlax encounters, and it also took me a while before I learned that you could soft reset for Poké Spot encounters (the trick is to save the game just one step before the Spot Monitor goes off- tricky to pull off, but it really accelerates the process).

Of course, there's stories behind most of my other Shinies as well, but I'll get into them another time. For now, anyone who wants to talk Shiny hunting, this is the place for it. Me, personally, I'm not sure what my next hunt will be. Giving consideration to Minior, but not sure just yet.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote