View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 10:57 AM   #502
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Missingno. Master: Weedle with 10 IQ points.
Acknowledging with my thanks.

Also posting to use these 3 Pink Gummis on Albus the Weedle to increase his IQ from 10 to 13.

Also posting to use these 3 Pink Gummis on Albus the Weedle to increase his IQ from 13 to 16.

Also posting to register the raising of my Tentacruel's IQ from 5 to 7, as was done here.

Also, my Shadow Ledian is now level 80. His current list of Shadow moves includes Shadow Shed, Shadow Wave, Shadow Panic, Shadow Half, Shadow Rave, Shadow End, Shadow Rush, Shadow Break, and Shadow Hold. So, without further ado, posting to see what new horrors are to be inflicted upon us all by way of Stewie's next Shadow move.

Also, Stewie is now level 90, so this post is now for two new Shadow moves instead of one.

Also posting to register the raising of my Victreebel's IQ from 5 to 7, as was done here.

Also posting to register the raising of my Dustox's IQ from 5 to 7, as was done here.

Also posting to register the raising of my Shiny Beautifly's IQ from 0 to 2, as was done here.

Also posting to register the raising of my Meowth's IQ from 5 to 7, as was done here.

Also posting to register the raising of my Shiny Slowbro's IQ from 5 to 7, as was done here.

Also posting to register the raising of my Ariados's IQ from 6 to 8, as was done here.

Also posting to register the raising of my Ditto's IQ from 2 to 4, as was done here.

Also posting to register the raising of my Dunsparce's IQ from 5 to 7, as was done here.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 04-09-2017 at 10:47 AM.