View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 05:22 PM   #2
Fairfax
space monkey mafia

Location: the chamber i built where all the robots scream at you
Send a message via Skype™ to Fairfax
And little Faxy made his first steps in his grand journey of learning how to pace himself.

Let's just say this is Equiall 2 because that makes the most sense.

Quote:
Agave the Male Teddiursa
Hidden Power: Electric
Bio: Agave, like any self-respecting bear, loves honey. Being a creature of generosity, Agave always wants to share his honey with others. Usually, though, his friends don't appreciate having honey thrown at them. So he started throwing honey at his enemies instead.
Signature Attack: Honey Bomb (XX)
Using considerable energy, Agave gathers typeless energy into a sphere between his paws before firing it at top speed. Upon hitting an opponent or a surface, the sphere turns into a solid ball of honey and explodes, dealing good damage. Globs of honey will spew from the exploded sphere; these globs will weigh down and otherwise hinder an opponent until it is washed off or otherwise eliminated. If the bomb hits a wall or the floor, that surface is made sticky, and will hinder the movements of any Pokemon maneuvering through it. Any honey created via this attack will fade automatically after three rounds. Agave can use Honey Bomb up to three times per battle.

Rooibos the Male Snubbull
Hidden Power: Fighting
Bio: Rooibos used to belong to a rich family, renowned for their breeding of contest Pokemon. Unfortunately, Rooibos' favorite pastime of rolling around in the mud did not go over well with his owners. Luckily, now that Rooibos is training for battle, he has more time to get muddy.
Signature Training: Mud Dog
Rooibos likes mud. Rooibos learns Mud Bomb and Muddy Water.

Tyril the Female Cubone
Hidden Power: Ghost
Bio: In my adventures, I've come across many an unsavory character. I met Tyril in search of one such ne’er-do-well, a vagrant who ran an illegal gemstone mining operation in Moss Cave, where Tyril lived, disrupting her and the rest of the Pokemon living there. With her knowledge of the caves, she and I destroyed the vagrant’s equipment and apprehended him. Impressed, I offered her a spot on my team, which she graciously accepted. She's been a ruthless ally ever since.
Signature Attack: Cave Moss (GR)
Tyril has gained enough Grass-type energy from growing up in Moss Cave to utilise it in battle. Conjuring up globs of thick, grassy moss, Tyril fires them at her opponent in a similar manner to Mud Shot, dealing solid damage for solid energy. Moss has a high chance of sticking to the opponent upon a hit, which will slow them down until it is forcibly removed or destroyed somehow. If the target has no resistance to Grass-type energy, the moss will drain mild energy at the end of each round in which it remains attached, similar to Leech Seed’s effect but without transferring the energy to Tyril. Tyril has enough Grass energy to use this attack two times per battle.

Wickerman the Male Beedrill
Hidden Power: Ground
Bio: Wickerman takes glee in stinging his opponents as many times as he can get away with. He's annoyed when those he stings try to take revenge against him, though. So he decided to develop a special type of sting to make that a little harder.
Signature Move: Muscle Toxin
Using solid Bug energy, Wickerman quickly and lightly stings his opponent via his abdominal stinger. The sting itself is so light that it is imperceptible and does no damage, but it releases a toxin into the opponent that momentarily weakens their muscles, reducing their offensive stats by one stage and making them somewhat sluggish for a round or so. Wickerman can use Muscle Toxin twice per battle.

Kiley the Female Elekid
Hidden Power: Grass
Bio: Kiley spent her formative years living in an area of Deep Amp Plains that was constantly besieged by a neighboring band of scavenger Gabites. To fend them off, Kiley used the only two attacks she had that could do lasting damage to them: Ice Punch and Dual Chop. With all the years she spent using these two attacks, she became much more adept at harnessing Ice and Dragon type energy, and has picked up a few new techniques to make use of it.
Signature Training: Dragonslayer
Due to her regular usage of Ice Punch and Dual Chop, Kiley's experience with using Ice and Dragon type energy has allowed her to learn to use Ice Beam and Dragon Pulse. Given the accquired nature of these attacks, they do considerable damage for considerable energy, instead of significant. Her species' normal amount of Ice and Dragon off-type energy is increased to the amount where Kiley has enough energy for her to use her new attacks twice each. Kiley loses access to Fire Punch and Electroweb. As an Electabuzz, Kiley will not learn Psychic.

Gaistaz the Female Spiritomb
Hidden Power: Fighting
Bio: --
Signature Training: --