View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 06:11 PM   #18
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 4: Stab spam.

Marvell looks upon her foe, backing up slightly she begins to gather energy. Gabriel begins approaching Marvell as he too gathers energy. Marvell knowing her foe's special defensive stats are off the charts currently she decides to manipulate her energy to deal physical damage. Marvell sends her energy dealing damage to Gabriel pushing him back somewhat as he fires off a beam of ice causing it to collide with Marvell whom continues to back away from the Piloswine.

Marvell looks at Gabriel realising she has found a way to really put the hurt on him once again gathers in some energy manipulating it once again sending a psyshock at Gabriel whom is gathering a very large amount of energy, he grunts in pain before unleashing a blizzard upon Marvell dealing a very large amount of ice damage but not causing any freezing to occur.

Summary:
Gabriel is now into the final third. Marvell isnt too far behind. Both good for two, although Gabriel will face short term exhaustion.

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote