View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 07:04 PM   #28
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 7: Lucky i didnt specify

Recalling Amarna Kyuu-Tales sends out Cappricco the Anorith

Quote:
Anorith (Rock/Bug): Anorith are adept swimmers. Despite their weakness to water, they can swim without taking damage. As deep sea Pokémon, they can hold their breath for a long time, about as long as the average Water-type. Though still weak to Water attacks, they are somewhat less vulnerable than other Rock-types and take somewhat less damage. Their claw based moves deal 1.1x damage. They are familiar with the Water type. Being fossils, their Ancient Power attack will boost slightly more often.

[Rock]: Rock-type Pokémon generally have hard bodies, which makes them resistant to physical hits and projectiles. They are also resistant to XX attacks. This defensive ability extends to their moves, making defensive attacks like Protect and Harden cost less energy. They are difficult to burn or poison and prefer hot environments to cold ones. Most are so heavy that they will sink in water, so they stay away from deep-water sources if possible. They are adept at controlling rocks and will use less energy than other Pokémon when using Rock Tomb, Stealth Rock etc. to manipulate the arena.

[Bug]: Bug-types can see in the dark, and they have largely enhanced sight, granting them a small boost to the accuracy of their moves. Most live in warm climates, though they hate fire and dislike extreme cold. Their status inducing attacks have an extra 10% chance of inflicting statuses and the resulting statuses are slightly more potent than usual. Bug types are in general more nimble than other Pokémon, though not necessarily faster, and will quickly out manoeuvre opponents when using unconventional movement.
The new arrival looks upon Spiritus the Litwick looks back at the rock pokemon. Cappricco gathers a ball of rock and sends it flying at Spiritus whom shifts fully ethereal to allow the rock to fly through her but she still takes some damage as she begins to gather in solar energy from the sky and power up an attack. She fires off a solar beam colliding with Cappricco taking a large chunk of damage from the grass energy being pushed back.

Cappricco looks at Spiritus unhappy with his foes attacks gathers water energy and fires a water pulse at the Litwick colliding with his foe for super effective damage dealing a large super effective hit to her. Spiritus then gathers in a ton of fire energy and begins to overheat causing her to unleash massive flames which wash over Cappricco.

Summary:
Spiritus took a ton of damage and is into the second third. Cappricco is at the end of the first. Both good for two. Although Spiritus' will have some short team exhausttion

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote