View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 07:59 PM   #19
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Bulbasaur Eliteknight - Grass Gym Trainer

Closed

The rain has finally stopped, the young trainer decides today is the day he shall enter the wild wood on the far side of the lake of rage. He rows his boat across the great lake. Once across the sun begins to beat down, and you enter the forest of rage. Soon you come across a clearing inside the clearing stands a tent. Under the tent a tall red haired man awaits you he stands tall and says: “Welcome to the Forest of Rage you will have to defeat me before you can enter the wildwood”. However should you lose you will be used to feed my plants.

The Forest Of Rage:
Trainers wishing to face off against Sneaze the grass gym leader must first cross the lake of rage into the great forest behind it. The gateway to the wildwood is found within the forest of rage. The forest of rage clearing is sizable, providing more than enough room for even the largest of Pokemon to perform complicated maneuvers. Within the forest of rage harsh sunlight is constantly beating down providing all the benefits and drawbacks of sunny day however due to all battle taking place in the early morning the strengthening of Fire type attacks and the weakening of Water, Ice and Electric moves is not in effect. Due to the recent flooding of the lake of rage there is a sizeable pond to be found within the clearing, the water being deep enough to accommodate most Pokemon and fuel moves such as Surf comfortably. The trees over head while allowing the sunlight through block filers from reaching a height over 5 meters in the air. The trees give off a very pungent scent which makes bug pokemon feel uncomfortable. Throughout the arena there are plenty of rocks to fuel rock based moves such as stealth rock and rock slide.

4v4 to 6v6
Singles
Slapstick
Switch =OK
Equiall /Equilevel – Gym choice
48HR DQ
Arena = Forest of Rage.

Fending off the Forces of Nature (Ongoing)
Fairfax (4v4) - Iceboxed

Wandering the Forest (Queue)
-
-
-

Naturally Selected (Victors)
-

Decomposing to Nothingness (Losers)
KawaiiConcept
Vs Dirkac (4v4)

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.

Last edited by Eliteknight; 07-16-2017 at 04:15 PM.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote