View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 05:01 PM   #22
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 5: Do you even read the rounds Or descriptions of moves/mons?

Recalling Serene Kawaii sends out a new pokemon Spiritus the Litwick

Quote:
Litwick (Ghost/Fire): Litwick's flame is made from a ghostly fire which only sheds light when Litwick desires. Though this light can be used to illuminate dark spaces for long periods of time, it can also be turned off so that, despite still burning, it does not illuminate anything. Litwick move primarily by hopping, though, by melting some of their wax, they can ooze to move around the arena. They can levitate, but are not particularly fast or agile, packing a lower flight ceiling than most levitating Pokémon. Litwick are generally solid, with the exception of their flame which counts as ethereal. They can phase temporarily into the ethereal state to lessen damage from moves. They cannot be poisoned.

[Ghost]: Ghost-type Pokémon fight more enthusiastically at night, though are not put off by fighting in the day, and can see in the dark. Ghosts are resistant to curses and curses imposed on them will last for a shorter time and be less potent. Their fear inducing attacks are more effective than those used by other Pokémon. Ghost types can be poisoned, unless stated otherwise. Ghost-types are not fully immune to Normal, Fighting or typeless attacks as in the games, taking neutral damage, but some may change their state in order to reduce damage from physical moves (see Ghost Pokémon information for details).

[Fire]: Fire-types fight most enthusiastically in hot and dry conditions. They are extremely difficult to burn and most can survive in hot liquids/molten lava for an extended period of time. Fire-type Pokémon are not adversely affected by taking dips in bodies of water, so long as the time is short. Their Fire type moves will be hotter than normal, allowing them to inflict more potent burns with a greater frequency, and their Fire type moves will naturally have a somewhat wider spread without a loss in power.
While doing so Amarna looks at the new pokemon waiting for Spiritus to attack her, so she can go ethereal... A permanently ethereal ghost... to shift to the state it is permanently in... Well then lets see how this round will go. Spiritus sees his foe is willing to allow him to await for him to attack so he rushes forwards colliding with Amarna dealing some very minor damage to the fellow ghost. Amarna then tries to imprison her foes attack however Spiritus' attack has no glow to it causing the attack to fail completely wasting her energy in the effort to attack her foe. Spiritus then gathers ghost energy and fires a shadow ball colliding with Amarna dealing super effective damage to her.

Summary:
Amarna took a large hit, she is nearly out of psychic energy. Both good for two

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote