View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 05:42 PM   #19
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 4: Knowing your moves.

Amarna looks upon her foe, the burns on Serene being capable of increasing some of Amarna's moves more powerful. Amarna gathers ghostly energy in front of her and sends the ghastly energy at Serene it ravages her system dealing a boosted amount of super effective damage to Serene. Serene cries out in pain as the Hex takes hold of her system. Serene deciding her foe could switch tactics sets up a reflective barrier to protect herself. The Ethereal ghost however just smiles widely.

Amarna decides that the reflective barrier should be eliminated quickly sends ghostly energy through the wind causing it to shatter the reflective barrier before colliding with Serene dealing super effective damage to the Ralts. Serene stands up tall and looks upon Amarna, and begins to gather ghost typed energy to create a ball of shadows she sends it at Amarna dealing a very large amount of super effective damage to the ghost typed pokemon. Serene cringes from the burns on her body.

Summary:
Amarna has fallen into the second third. Serene is just outside critical. Serene needs a break. Amarna is good for two.

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote