View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 01:38 AM   #13
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 2: The Switching Begins

Kyuu decides that Zhen's disadvantage is too great and recalls him replacing him with Amarna the Yamask.

Quote:
Yamask (Ghost): Yamask carry around a mask resembling a human face. The mask is solid, but the rest of Yamask's body is ethereal. Though the mask appears to be a part of them, Yamask are actually only carrying it and it can use it to block small attacks using a move. They can also use the mask defensively against special moves, taking standard damage when they hit the mask rather than their bodies. Yamask may drop their mask in battle, but do not like to travel far from it and will always check to make sure that it is there after using a move. Yamask cannot change their state because of their bond with their mask. They levitate by default. Despite being locked out of the physical state, they take only 10% extra damage from special moves. They cannot be poisoned.

[Ghost]: Ghost-type Pokémon fight more enthusiastically at night, though are not put off by fighting in the day, and can see in the dark. Ghosts are resistant to curses and curses imposed on them will last for a shorter time and be less potent. Their fear inducing attacks are more effective than those used by other Pokémon. Ghost types can be poisoned, unless stated otherwise. Ghost-types are not fully immune to Normal, Fighting or typeless attacks as in the games, taking neutral damage, but some may change their state in order to reduce damage from physical moves (see Ghost Pokémon information for details).
Amarna appears with a flash and looks upon Serene the Ralts, she quickly begins to gather ghostly energies and takes aim firing upon Serene whom is attempting to charm her foe whilst she does manage to lower Amarna's physical attack stats significantly it does nothing to stop the shadow ball from flying forwards colliding with her dealing super effective ghost damage to the Ralts whom cries out in pain as she is pushed back from the force of the attack!

Amarna opts to use a less direct approach for her next attack she gathers flames sending wallowing wisps of flames at Serene whom is caught within the flames and becomes severely burnt across her chest! Serene smiles following the attack gathering grass energy she sends a magical leaf towards the ethereal ghost striking her for some increased damage while removing the attack drop caused by charms effects! Serene cringes from her burn.

Summary:
Amarna took a hit. Serene dropped to just above the midpoint. Both good for two and used a third of their fire and grass respectively.

Kawaii im going to suggest you look upon this website at the attack descriptions since many moves have different effects in ASB. http://pasbl.upnetwork.net/

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote