View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 01:05 PM   #5
Raves
...try a little harder.

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Hear Ye, hear Ye, upon this day, the snow began to fall, unfortunately this day, the snowflakes fell upon the ground, piercing it hard and fast.

As well, a man, walked the grounds, mystical as he may be and collected these flakes into a ball.

Upon day three, this man emerged, with this . Snow globe, containing one tiny Vanillite, a item for a young trainer to hold. Upon possession of this, it will teach one of your Pokemon a unique ability.

Frosted Flake Fall
(Ice Type)
Upon activation, the Pokemon summons a hail of razor sharp snowflakes, like its counterpart Hail, this fall of snowflakes last up to 5 turns, upon the end of each round the opponent takes damage from the flakes, a 10% more damage output than Hail due to the sharpness of the flakes.
Contest Category: Cool
Contest Effect: Makes the next two Pokémon to appeal nervous.
Appeal Points: <3 <3 <3
Jam Points: <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I happen to know a six year old saw Santa's sleigh sparkling across the sky last night.
It seems he left a few goodies in FB while on his rounds, so please be sure to claim your share.

x2Cranberries
When eaten by your Pokéon the Cranberry will raise their level by 2.
Expires 26th December 2016.

x2Cranberry Juice
When your Pokémon drinks this Cranberry Juice they will learn an Egg or MT move from their natural movepool.

This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Snow is falling, all around me
Children playing, having fun
Its the season of love and understanding
Merry Christmas Everyone.

Today I have a selection of wonderful gifts to get you into the Christmas spirit whether you celebrate it or not. Feel free to pick up one each of the following:

1x Christmas Pokeball (A Pokémon is released from this ball in a flurry of snowflakes). Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling, or Cryogonal will receive two Beauty Points if captured with this Pokéball.)
1x Roasted Chestnut (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten)

1x Santa Sack w/ 10,000 coins

An Icy Rock

AND

[color=goldenrod]A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.

Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. The Pokémon its used upon must be compatible with the move. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas ^-^
Picking up the above, will edit in use later once I'm out this turkey coma.