View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 03:42 PM   #5
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Working my way up to my first trial (first one on the second island, anyway). And man, did they ramp up the difficulty in this game! That one Ace Trainer who makes use of Red Cards? He swept me the first time around! Freaking Stealth Rock on his Rockruff, and he was able to take out Torracat and Rockruff in just one turn, taking advantage of how slow his Slowpoke was! Like, Torracat attacked, activated the Red Card, had to bring in Rockruff, which Slowpoke KO'd with Water Gun, and then bringing Torracat back in finished it off from the Stealth Rock. I mean, I couldn't even stay mad at that, I was that impressed with how strategic that was! Team right now is as follows;

Rockruff lv. 20 (male) @Hard Stone
Bashful nature
Vital Spirit
~Rock Throw
~Bite
~Howl
~Sand Attack

Torracat lv. 24 (male) @Normalium Z
Adamant nature
Blaze
~Fire Fang
~Scratch
~Work Up
~Bite

Yeah, I know, Breakneck Blitz off of Scratch ain't exactly the best Z-move out there, but it's all I can do at the moment, and it's been a big help more than once.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote