View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 05:42 PM   #12
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!

Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Luckily we didn't have to push this out on the day it was born..lots of words all over the floor..

Yuk..

1. I managed to find another case of this hidden away, so let's have at it.
A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Never ending Birthday Candle:
Never a dull moment, the never ending candle is jsut one of those things that never go out no matter what, I'm guessing any Pokemon will have trouble blowing this thing out, but this candle seems to have some mysticla energies surrounding it.
When a Pokemon blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows to blow this darn thing out they will learn one special, special move:

Blow-Back (Normal)
This move, when ordered your Pokemon inhales and blows out a powerful wind fromk their guts, this move may not seem much but when used this move could knock a Pokemon off of their feet, even make Projectiles fly back to the opponent. This move uses the same energies of a Bubblebeam.
Contest Type: Beauty
Effect: None
Appeal Points: <3 <3
Jam Points: <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles!

Please accept this Nugget, Friend Ball, and Super Pass from me this year.

x1 Nugget
- A sparkling golden trinket to show off to your friends.
- Can also be exchanged for 5,000 coins.

x1 Friend Ball
- A special Pokéball that helps the Pokémon caught with it become attached to you.
- Gives your Pokémon 1 Happiness Point to be registered in the Salon.

The Super Pass entitles your Pokémon to:
- Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
- One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
- A one week stay in The Salon gives your Pokémon two Happiness Points rather than one. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.
- This Pass expires on 31st October 2016, and is non-tradeable.

Have a wonderful day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

It seems so long ago since we last celebrated Fizzby's Birthday but here we are for the celebration of 14 glorious years. We've had our ups and downs but I feel this is still one hell of a place to roleplay, and I'm only too ready to get in the party mood.

We haven't forgotten our members and on this special day we'd like you to celebrate right along with us. You bring the booze and I'll bring the presents XD

From me I offer you a choice of ONE of the following Birthday Boxes laden with goodies:

Birthday Box 2
1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten- expires 01/11/16).
1x Fire Stone
1x Charcoal
1x TM Flamethrower
1x Red Pokeblock (raises Pokémon's Cool Stat by 10 - Expires 25/11/16)
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
Collecting the above-quoted items, as follows:
1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
1x Never-Ending Birthday Candle
1x Nugget
1x Friend Ball
1x Super Pass
1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake
1x Fire Stone
1x Charcoal
1x TM Flamethrower
1x Red Pokéblock
3x Mysterious Gummis

Perishable items to be used before their respective expiration dates.

Been pretty quiet of late. Been busy with some stuff offline. But it's nice to see that FB's annual birthday celebration is still going strong. While I'm embarrassed to say I still haven't made time to take Tess up on her offer for finale of the Gen 6 event, I do hope that 2017 brings the community many fun times with our new Gen 7 friends. Cheers.