View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 08:31 AM   #72
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Forgot a couple

Scizor (Bug/Steel): Scizor are not as fast or agile as Scyther and are not true fliers. Instead, they glide and hover. If needed to, however, they are able to fly for short distances, and their claws allow them to grab and climb relatively smooth surfaces. Their powerful claws also give them a 20% boost to any attack involving them. They have slightly higher defences than other Bug-types. In its Mega Forme, its saw-like claws give any claw attacks greater cutting power, giving them a chance to inflict sore, weakened spots. Its lighter frame and fuller wings allow it to travel with the speed and agility of a Scyther, as well as giving it equivalent flight abilities.

The issues with the SC (in bullet points or short paragraphs, if applicable)
Nothing

The proposed changes or additions (please do not rewrite the SC yourself)
Can we give Scizor flying familiarity? We gave it to plenty of other pokemon that change their type on evolving and Scizor is far from the best ASB pokemon. If anything this will just serve to make Dave angry haha

Aggron (Steel/Rock): Aggron can see in the dark. Due to their exceptional hardness, they will not take recoil damage from attacks they use and are highly resistant to physical moves, taking only 80% damage. In its Mega Forme Aggron's body hardens into a carapace of high strength metal, becoming a pure Steel type. It is fairly resistant to physical strikes, and only powerful physical attacks will deal noticeable damage to them.

The issues with the SC (in bullet points or short paragraphs, if applicable)
We have all seen how much of a beast Aggron/Mega Aggron are in Cibbir's gym. We originally proposed to give it the offtype nerf, I think it is time to implement it.

The proposed changes or additions (please do not rewrite the SC yourself)
Give regular and mega Aggron the offtype nerf. I think there is maybe 2 or 3 types this thing is missing? I know it is a bit rough to give it to normal Aggron, but no one is going to be using regular Aggron unless it has a sig removing the 3x weaknesses or has the monolith badge attached.