Old 07-09-2016, 11:13 PM   #19
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerChris View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: TrainerChris
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT-5
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament.
7/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotomotorz View Post
Oh look, a form

Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: rotomotorz
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT -4
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament.
8/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crys View Post
I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum.

And I'm all out of gum.

Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: crys
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): gmt-4
9/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Savage View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Beautiful Savage
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT -5
10/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
blame app

Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Tyoyo3131
11/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliteknight View Post
Happy to see this revived!

Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Eliteknight
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): gmt -7
12/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamenAeons View Post
UPN Username: KamenAeons
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT +10

There, happy?
13/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Aposteriori
If/when you get unbanned, feel free to reapply. For now, though, rejected.

Ooooh, we're halfway there