Old 07-09-2016, 01:20 PM   #10
kingothestone
pots Fan Club President

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMrGame10 View Post
So do I sign up now? Because if so, let's go, m8

Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: RealMrGame10
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): currently GMT-6 since I'm currently travelling but will almost always be GMT-5 under DST conditions.
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament.

(btw, my notable comp-chievements include: peaking at #136 on the randbats board with a rating of 1672 after the Smogon Server Crash, peaking at #2 on the Super Staff Bros Melee OM, which I held for roughly 48 hours, having played nearly 2000 random battles on Showdown since the Smogon Server Crash)
1/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Extroph
Timezone: GMT -4
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament.

(btw, no notables)
2/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machamp-X View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Machamp-X
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT-4 due to DST, GMT-5 otherwise.
I hereby acknowledge the fact thrat I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.

I'm new to this, and the best I've done is get up to 1300 in randbats and OU with no prior experience on my first day And promptly fall back down.
3/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Ironthunder
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): Britain so GMT +1 because lol DST
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of the tournament.

Let's have some fun...
4/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: DarkLucarioADV
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT -4
5/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Combatants Cup signup:
UPN Username: Celebii151
Timezone (GMT Format - found at bottom of page): GMT -4
6/24

Not bad at all for an hour! Already 1/4 to our minimum requirement!