View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 01:12 PM   #2
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Round 1: Let's get started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori
Walking into his first trainer battle, the researcher has done enough investigative work to gather quite his fair share of varied pokemon. He wonders what to choose, but at this point he wants to explore what it is like to have wings without necesarily carrying the flying type. He naturally gravitates to a new adquisition, a Dunsparce named Hebi. Grasping his pokeball, the trainer tosses the ball high into the air to materialize his choice.

Spoiler: show

Name: Hebi
Species: Dunsparce
Level: 12
Type: Normal
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Naive
Held Item: --
Obtained: Trade
Birthday: April 3
Contest Stats: 40 | 40 | 40 | 40 | 40
Happiness Points: 10 / IQ: 6
Bio: --
Level Up Moves: Rage, Defense Curl, Rollout, Spite, Pursuit
Technical Machine Moves: Blizzard, Calm Mind, Charge Beam, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Flying, Ice Beam, Poison Jab, Shadow Ball, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse
Hidden Machine Moves: Rock Smash, Strength
Egg Moves: Agility, Ancient Power, Bite, Headbutt, Hex, Magic Coat, Secret Power
Tutor Moves: Aqua Tail, Body Slam, Iron Tail, Pain Split, Rock Slide, Thunder Wave, Zen Headbutt
Custom Moves:
Can't Catch Me ("NORMAL: Turns into miniature gingerbread version of itself; increases evasion for 3 turns and Ability becomes Run Away. Fang moves cause 4x damage. Energy cost equal to Protect.")
Chocolate Bomb ("NORMAL: Heart-shaped chocolate bomb which explodes dealing damage equal to Egg Bomb, then shatters into 3-5 chocolate pieces which can be eaten to heal HP equal to Sitrus Berry.")

Aposteriori has been eager to battle along side Hebi, whose previous trainer focused heavily on its training. They are getting to know each other, whether or not he has the fighting spirit to succeed against his opponent. Hebi is eager to get into the air, unsure of what he is capable of.

"Hebi, rise into the air before you come crashing down into a Body Slam. But if you see that you are facing a ghost typed pokemon, flutter down and use Bite instead. Finish the round with Water Pulse."

Aposteriori stands proud of his choice, confident that the universe will favor him all thanks to the effects of his pokemon's ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle
(Sorry for the late PM, I was planning on RPing here, but I didn't want to keep you or Aposteriori waiting any longer :/)
----
Arthur

Species; Rotom
Gender; Genderless
Level; 25
Type; Electric/Ghost
Attacks; Trick, Astonish, Thunder Wave, Thunder Shock, Confuse Ray, Uproar, Double Team, Shock Wave, Volt Switch, Electroweb, Signal Beam, Pain Split.
Evolution; None
Nature; Bold
Ability: Levitate
Held item: none
Obtained: Cable Club
Happiness Points: 0
Contest Stats:
IQ: 0
------

"Alright Arthur let's start out with Confuse Ray! Then follow it up with Double Team!
And with those formalities out of the way; LET'S GET STARTED!
Also, I've decided to stick with a commentator style if you both don't mind.

-----------

"Well well well, ladies, gentlemen and children of all ages, look at what our two competitors send out! One the left side of the field we have a researcher named Aposteriori who has send out a Dunsparce named Hebi, that's quite a rare Pokémon in these parts I have been told, quite fitting for a researcher too! And on the right side of the field we have a young man called Jake, who has send out, my my, a Rotom named Arthur! This will be one fun match and I'm excited to see this unfold people! Let's see what they're doing."

"Hebi doesn't seem to be doing that much as of yet though, I think may need a second to determine if his foe is of the Ghost-type or not, which gives Arthur just enough time to strike first! The Rotom sends a dazzlingly colorful Ray of light streaming towards his opponent, who gets hit straight between the eyes! Oh my, I can almost literally see the birds flying around his head cause he sure looks Confused!"

"It has o be said though, Hebi doesn't seem to be bothered by his condition too much right now. The little Land Snake hops forward surprisingly speedy and launches himself at the still stationary Artur, using his cute little wings to give him just that little boost he needs to get up in the air to Bite the hovering Rotom, latching his teeth onto Arthur's right thunderbolt-like arm. And I can hear it hurts him! Auch! But Arthur isn't having much of this, he looks feisty quickly shakes himself loose from Hebi's grip and flashes around the arena here at incredible speed. Oh my, he's so fast I think I'm starting to see Double, or triple, quadruple even! I know one of these four clones is the real deal, but they sure look ready to Team up on Hebi!"

"Hebi however doesn't seem to be done with attacking yet though! He opens his mouth and starts charging up a big orb of what seems to be Water-type energy. Arthur and his clones still move around, but Hebi is taking aim at one of them and shoots the Pulse away sending it... straight through one of the clones and far off into the air. Ah well, it's one clone down, but still two to go."

"Bit of a bummer of an ending if you ask me, but the crowd looks to be excited. And you better get close to the arena now if you want to watch this battle unfold, taking a quick look around it seems first row is already full with kids and guests of this fine Fairground to cheer on our two competitors, who seem to get about equal support from the crowd right now!"

Health: 100%
Energy: 86.7%
Stats: Confused

Health: 85.8%
Energy: 84.3%
Stats: Eva +1

RNG determined EpicSquirtle is to go first

And PM any questions you may have.
Escalion is offline   Reply With Quote