View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 07:15 PM   #44
Jerichi
本✚能

Poliwag (Water): Poliwag cannot run on land so prefer swimming to walking. They secrete a sort of slime when out of the water, which makes them more slippery and harder to grab. Their bellies are transparent, showing what is actually a spiral of their internal organs. These organs move hypnotically, and can be used to perform sleep-inducing Hypnosis without the use of Psychic energy. This also makes sleep-inducing Hypnosis slightly more effective.

Poliwhirl (Water): Poliwhirl are capable of decent movement on land, though they still prefer the water. They secrete a sort of slime when out of the water, which makes them more slippery and harder to grab. Their bellies are transparent, showing what is actually a spiral of their internal organs. These organs move hypnotically, and can be used to perform sleep-inducing Hypnosis without the use of Psychic energy. This also makes sleep-inducing Hypnosis slightly more effective.

Poliwrath (Water/Fighting): Poliwrath are the best and fastest swimmers of all the Poliwag family, but are just as adept on land as they are in the water. They secrete a sort of slime when out of the water, which makes them more slippery and harder to grab. Their bellies are transparent, showing what is actually a spiral of their internal organs. These organs move hypnotically, and can be used to perform sleep-inducing Hypnosis without the use of Psychic energy. This also makes sleep-inducing Hypnosis slightly more effective.

Politoed (Water): While not as good a swimmer as a Poliwrath, a Politoed can jump much farther. Politoed are equally adept on land or in water. Politoed may croak as a move. This has effects identical to Charm against any member of the Poliwag, Tympole, Froakie, and Croagunk in the area. All of the Poliwag family secretes a sort of slime when out of the water, which makes them more slippery and harder to grab, though Politoed is not as slippery as its tadpole counterparts. Though they have lost their transparent skin, their Hypnosis is still more effective.

The Hypnosis thing should have already existed. I also broadened Politoed's SC move a little and at least gave him a bit of a Hypnosis boost to make him worth considering over Poliwrath.

Kangaskhan (Normal): Kangaskhan come in both genders, though females are much more likely to have babies with them than males are. Along with battling, a Kangaskhan is most concerned about its child. If an opponent injures the child, Kangaskhan will go into a blind rage against them, which will last until either the offending Pokémon or Kangaskhan is unconscious. During this time, Kangaskhan's offensive stats are significantly enhanced, making them a good deal more aggressive, though they will continue to perform defensive techniques to help protect their baby, unlike states like Taunt. Kangaskhan without joeys are slightly less concerned about defending themselves, and as a consequence, will act slightly more aggressive and be slightly more agile, due to not having to worry about the safety of their child. Kangaskhan’s Comet Punch will always deal maximum number of hits. Due to having a wide variety of energy available, it is less proficient at maximising the use, resulting in suffering from slightly less type energy. In its Mega Forme, the child quickly matures. The joey will mimic all its parent’s actions, performing the same moves that the parent does at a quarter of the power, effectively giving all its attacks a 25% boost in power, provided both hits connect. The joey is also capable of performing attacks independently of its parent, though only at 25% of their original power, though it will still cost a move. They may also stagger their attacks if using the same move without using an extra move. Due to the power of Mega Evolution, the joey cannot be directly harmed, and area of effect attacks will not cause Kangaskhan extra damage as a consequence. Targeting the joey will not lower Kangaskhan's health, but it may stop the joey's attacks. All energy used by the joey is pulled directly from the parent, who feeds the joey with energy to maintain its temporary matured state. Kangaskhan without a joey cannot Mega Evolve.

Confession: this SC is a carbon copy of an old sig I had before MegaMom was a thing and I was lazy and just copied the sig. Feel free to yell at me if you feel like the no damage to the Joey thing is overkill.

Reuniclus (Psychic): Reuniclus's body is surrounded by a liquid chemically similar in composition to a cell's cytoplasm, acting as a protective buffer from the outside environment. The damaging effects of weather, such as Hail or Sandstorm, will be buffered by this coating of liquid, and statuses, like poison or burn, may be weakened or distributed. Toxic will take an extra turn to set in as it diffuses through this liquid coat. As their brains are a fusion of two, they are more resistant to mentally-affecting attacks. Their arms, despite being primarily composed of this liquid, are actually very firm, strong and prehensile, allowing for powerful attacks and a great ability to throw or smash. They levitate by default.

Not sure how I feel about the Ice thing; Duosion's boost is almost kind of meaningless but I guess I can extend it.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote