View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 12:12 PM   #42
Median Dia
Phantump Thief of Luck(?)

The current full SC, highlighting any problem areas

Duosion (Psychic): Duosion's body is surrounded by a liquid chemically similar in composition to a cell's cytoplasm, acting as a protective buffer from the outside environment. The damaging effects of weather, such as Hail or Sandstorm, will be buffered by this coating of liquid, and statuses, like poison or burn, may be weakened or distributed. Toxic will take an extra turn to set in as it diffuses through this liquid coat. With two brains, Duosion is also somewhat more resistant to mentally-effecting attacks. They levitate by default.

Reuniclus (Psychic): Reuniclus's body is surrounded by a liquid chemically similar in composition to a cell's cytoplasm, acting as a protective buffer from the outside environment. The damaging effects of weather, such as Hail or Sandstorm, will be buffered by this coating of liquid, and statuses, like poison or burn, may be weakened or distributed. Toxic will take an extra turn to set in as it diffuses through this liquid coat. Their arms, despite being primarily composed of this liquid, are actually very firm, strong and prehensile, allowing for powerful attacks and a great ability to throw or smash. They levitate by default.

The issues with the SC (in bullet points or short paragraphs, if applicable)
For some odd reason, reuniclus seems to lose the resistance to mental effects duosion has. As much as it is possible that the two brains merged together during the evolution, it still have the same amount of squishy grey matter in it's squishy lime green/indigo head.

The proposed changes or additions (please do not rewrite the SC yourself)
Really, all we'd need to do here is add duosion's Sc to reuniclus'. I doubt it change too much balance wise, seeing as it is week to the type built around doing that type of thing, so it really is just a minor nitpick on my part.

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is online now   Reply With Quote