Thread: Signature Moves
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 10:10 PM   #28
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

I stand behind a full wipe (maybe because almost half my pokemon are new and sigless). But if we do it like that i think we should limit the amount of sigs one can submit a month. Atleast for a few months so we dont burn miror and jeri to death.

The other option is sigs not reviewed by a certain date will automatically be wiped and i feel like this is also a strong option as it helps to deal with people who randomly come back from the dead.

I think i would be decent at identifying if a sig fits in to the new guidelines and i normally have a fair amount of time so i would be happy to help trawl through peoples squads and identify sigs in need of review. I think if we had a team of people doing this and then get them to send the sigs they think need to be reviewed to Jeri and the other LOs who can then send a finalised list to the trainer. Run it so that everyone's squad gets looked over by three different people, that way you make sure that one person doesnt miss something. This i think would be pretty efficient and could easily be done by a group of active members who have a good general grasp of asb mechanics. People that come to mind that arnt LOs are. Sneaze, Connor, Kush, Apost, Snorby, Slash, Kamen, MtG and Myself. I probably forgot some people but thats three teams of three, that would easily spread the workload and make sure no one has all the weight sitting on their shoulders.

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 05-10-2016 at 10:17 PM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote