View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 11:02 PM   #17
Snorby
Snackin'

>Jeri

Dunno why you think Sonicboom is terrible it's basically Screech that deals damage but ok :v

Anyway there are literally no special poison attacks right now (Could be wrong if something like Belch or Venoshock was changed when I wasn't looking) so that would give Sludge Wave a very solid use. Blindness is a fun tool to work with and honestly differentiates Muddy Water from the slew of water attacks that have no secondary effect. It'd be a cool middle ground between brine's secondary effect and water gun's power, for example. And making Dragon Rage an attack that always deals Heavy (for example) Damage regardless of resistance/opp's defense boosts/user's attack drops makes it an incredibly useful move imo.

Really, when you look at the mon that learn these moves, they'll all have some use: Muk/Swalot etc would love to have a Poison move that breaks through reflect, Goodra/basically any water lacking Water Gun would like a straight up spammable STAB move stronger than Water Pulse, and either proposed version of Dragon Rage imo has a lot of utility on virtually any mon under the right conditions.

Everything I could say about Freeze Dry has already been said by myself or someone else so no further comment there.

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote