View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 10:41 AM   #609
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
Trading my lv. 1 Spritzee for Missingno. Master's Sneasel who holding a Razor Claw.

Spoiler: show

Name: Spritzee
Species: Spritzee
Level: 1
Type: Fairy
Ability: Healer
Nature: --
Held Item: --
Obtained: Trade
Birthday: June 23
Contest Stats: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
Happiness Points: 0 / IQ: 0
Bio: --
Level Up Moves: Sweet Scent, Fairy Wind
Technical Machine Moves:
Hidden Machine Moves:
Egg Moves:
Tutor Moves:

"Wait. What is happening. The Razor Claw is interacting with the Sneasel. IT IS GLOWING. I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS."

After a short time, Sneasel is revealed to have evolved into Weavile.

"Cool, I'm thinking about keeping this one."

A strange voice whispers to Aposteriori

"Hmm. I guess I should trade this back to its original trainer at some point to avoid making the original owner upset."

*Trade Closed*

--

Trading my newly acquired Weavile for my old Spritzee to Missingno. Master.

*Trade Opened*

Keith wasn't especially concerned with the fact that he'd just obtained his first ever Fairy-type. He picked up Spritzee's Poké Ball, but his entire focus was on the Ice Ball that had materialized on the other side of the machine. Aposteriori sent out Lenny, and the effect was instantaneous. The glowing started with the Razor Claw, and then spread to the Sneasel's entire body. The Razor Claw was absorbed into Lenny's body as the evolution process took place. The lone feather on Lenny's head quickly found itself in good company as what seemed like some sort of feathery crown sprouted. He grew taller as well, each paw gaining an extra claw, while his tail feathers were cut down to half. And at long last, the glowing stopped, revealing Lenny to now be an awesome !

"Skuntaaaank!" Bellatrix exclaimed proudly, tears of joy coming to her eyes at the sight of her baby evolving.

"Toxi! Toxicroooaaak!" Malfoy added, his normally stoic expression now showing visible emotion.

Though Aposteriori showed a degree of interest in the unusually colored Weavile that elicited a threatening and alarming glare from the Skuntank, he nevertheless gladly complied and placed the Weavile's Ice Ball back on the trade machine. Keith did the same with his Spritzee's Poké Ball, and in a matter of seconds, they'd traded back.

"Thanks for this," Keith said to Aposteriori, before throwing the Ice Ball in the air. "Lenny, come on out!" he called, his newly-evolved Weavile appearing before him. Keith dug out his Pokédex and pointed it at Lenny.

"Weavile, the Sharp Claw Pokémon, and the evolved form of Sneasel," said the Pokédex. "Weavile communicates with others of its kind by leaving distinctive claw marks in trees, ice, and rocks. Weavile often work together, showing unparalleled teamwork to surround and subdue their enemies."

"Weavile!" Lenny exclaimed proudly, before looking up at Keith. For a moment, nobody could tell what Lenny was thinking... and then the Weavile lunged forward to hug Keith around his waist, the momentum knocking him on his backside. Appearances aside, he hadn't changed a bit. Keith laughed as he hugged his Weavile back, and so did Malfoy and Bellatrix. Eventually they'd get up and leave the Cable Club, head home, but not just yet. For now, they were fine like this.

OOC: Trading "my" level 1 female Spritzee to Aposteriori for "his" level 1 male Weavile. Much appreciated!

*Trade Closed*

Code:
What? Sneasel is evolving!

...!!

Congratulations! Your Sneasel evolved into Weavile!

*Lenny learned Embargo!*

*Lenny learned Revenge!*

*Lenny learned Assurance!*

*Lenny learned Quick Attack!*