View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 09:55 AM   #17
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!

Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
YUMMMAAH! Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate, nows the tie to eat until you puke and puke until you want to eat more, with that, let me give you this one little thing, from me you get:

1x - Chocolate Pokeball.

oh, you also get to buy these from good ol Arnie, they're back for a limited time, some maybe with super funky prizes

Scratchcards
There are 21 different types of Scratchards available. One for each Pokémon type (Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Rock, Ground, Normal, Fairy, Flying, Bug, Poison, Ice, Dragon, Ghost, Psychic, Dark, Steel & Fighting), which give prizes specific to those types of Pokémon, as well the Berry Scratchcard (giving berries and Pokéblocks as prizes), the Base Scratchcard (giving Base related items as prizes), and the Trainer Scratchcard which is the most varied of cards as it gives prizes from any category which can be used by either trainer or Pokémon.
When purchasing your Scratchcard, please state which card you would like, giving clear instructions as to which six of the nine panels you are scratching (1 ,2 & 3 across the top row; 4, 5 & 6 across the middle row; 7, 8 & 9 across the bottom row).
You may purchase only two scratchard.
Scratchcards cost 500 coins each.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Happy Easter Fizzy Bubbles!

From me this year, everyone will receive
some White Chocolate treats and one Super Pass.

White Chocolate Egg
The Pokémon who eats this egg will gain 3 levels
Non-Tradeable | Expires 28th March 2016.
White Chocolate Berry
The Pokémon who eats this berry will learn 3 Egg/MT Moves, or a combination of both.
White Chocolate Pokéblock
The Pokémon who eats this Pokéblock will gain 60 Cute Stats
You MUST post in the PokéSpa to use this Pokéblock | Expires 22nd May 2016.
Super Pass
The Super Pass entitles you to:
* Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
* Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
*One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
*A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon two Beauty Points rather than one. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

Please remember to link to your Pokémon's existing level when using items to raise them,
and to their Pokédex entry when using move-learning items.
Enjoy!

Collecting the following items:
x1 Chocolate Pokéball
x1 White Chocolate Egg
x1 White Chocolate Berry
x1 White Chocolate Pokéblock
x1 Super Pass
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Chocolate Candy
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
x1 Gummi Sack
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 White Gummis
x3 Brown Gummis
x3 Pink Gummis

Spending 1,000 coins on the purchase of two Scratchcards. One is a Grass scratchcard, the other is a Psychic scratchcard. They'll be scratched as follows:
  • the Grass card: 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9
  • the Psychic card: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, and 9
Feeding the White Chocolate Egg to my Level 1 Smoochum, raising her level to Level 4.

Feeding the White Chocolate Berry to Smoochum as well, teaching her the MT moves Trick, Heal Bell, and Role Play.

Feeding the Chocolate Candy to Celes, my Chikorita, raising her level from 88 to 91.

Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry to Smoochum, teaching her the EMs Nasty Plot, Wish, Miracle Eye, and Wake-Up Slap.

Thanks very much and Happy Easter!