View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 07:48 AM   #3
Raves
...try a little harder.

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Holy Moley Crobatman, it's...the GBGB.

Yes, Fletching Boy, it's..
G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

Special Days, are here, 20th Anniversary for Pokemon and a Leap Year, we gots the goods for you

for everyone that posts in here for the next 24 hours, you'll all receive a basket of goodies, which include:

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

Wow, that's a whole lotta stuff, hope you can carry it all home young travellers.

BUT WAIT..

THERE'S MORE, Roll up, Roll up, come and see the sights and sounds of the mystery bag of wonder..and mystery, as I have for you not 1 but 2 contests, all you have to do is tell me that you want your name in a hat and it will be put in the hat.

What's the hat for you ask? Well, to fit on my head for comfort and protection, oh and for these 2 contests, numero Uno is to be entered into a draw for

*grabs Bio-hazard container containing a devilish looking egg*

Boys and Girls, this egg is up for your big prize, for whoever can handle whatever is inside, just say your name and you'll be entered into the contest.

Our next Prize is for 2 of you lovelies, these prizes are hot off the press of Pokecon 2016, the hottest Pokenerd convention of the year, and I've got for you the limited edition 2016 Engraved Pokecon Pokeball, gold plated with a black base and ruby centre. Exquisite.

What is in this amazing ball is something all collectors have wanted, what we have, is your very own Female Level 1 Cosplay Pikachu, each one coming with a set of Cosplay outfits that evoke a special move for the occasion, the costumes are:
comes with the move Icicle Crash
comes with the move Flying Press
comes with the move Electric Terrain
comes with the move Draining Kiss
comes with the move Meteor Mash

The only thing with these Pikachus, is they have rules:
1) Both Pikachu's are not tradable, or able to be put up for adoption, only released into the wild.
2) Cosplay Pikachu Cannot be evolved or Bred with anything.
3) Don't feed it after midnight...ok that's not a rule but don't feed it after midnight, it'll be up all night and won't want to sleep, bad for everybody.

That's your lot you little scamps, now bugger off and let me sleep
Whoa, this was surprising. A one-off I assume?

Regardless, picking up the above goodies:

x1 Rocket Ball.
x1 Fire Ball.
x1 Space Ball.
x5 Rare Candies.
x1 Daycare Pass.
x3 Sky Gummis.
x3 Yellow Gummis.
x3 Mysterious Gummis.

Raves will be taking part in both the Shadow Egg raffle and the Cosplay Pikachu raffle.